[ twenty two ]

yoongi was, well, angry.

the sight of daeheon playfully flirting with you and you going along with it made him clench his fist and tighten the grip he had on his utensils.

"the last time i checked, your left hand is supposed to be used to wipe your ass, not break the fork of a high class restaurant." wendy grinned.

yoongi was hit by realisation. there was absolutely no point of having wendy here but i guess she can be of use now? yoongi thought, snickering evilly. "say, how about you steer daeheon away from y/n?" he whispered.

"what's in it for me?" the girl asked. "i don't know, one hundred thousand won worth of bangtan merch?" yoongi raised his eyebrows. "not bad, i'm on it." wendy nodded.

"aye, daeheon!" she raised an arm and kept it there for awhile. "why aren't you responding to this?" she frowned. "what?" daeheon asked, looking at you in confusion. you shrugged.

"anyways, i left my phone in the car. let's go, homie." wendy dragged the poor dude with her and you stifled a laugh at the sight. "i ship them." you told yoongi, who just stared at you coldly.

"why are you looking at me like that?" you rubbed your left arm, feeling goosebumps. "better question, why are you acting like that?" he snapped.

"what are you talking about?" you asked, oblivious. "i kissed you but you just shrugged it off and decided to act all flirty with daeheon." yoongi spat quietly.

"well then, what am i supposed to do?" you whisper yelled, pointing at yourself. yoongi took a deep breath, "i want you to accept my lo-"

"we're back." daeheon said tiredly. wendy was clinging onto his arm like a koala. "OH MY GOODNESS, LEE DAEHEON. I'M GONNA KILL YOU." yoongi pulled his hair in frustration.

a/n ;

idk
might be ending soon, just saying