[ seventeen ]

"excuse me?" you peeked into the practice room. your eyes widened at what you saw, thinking that maybe you weren't supposed to have witnessed it. hoseok was dancing to girl group songs again.

you tried holding in your laughter and you did, but ended up choking horribly. hoseok was taken by surprise, of course. screaming when he heard an inextinguishable sound. he waddled his way to the door in fear and when he opened it, you fell flat onto the floor.

"ow." you groaned, rubbing your back. "oh my god. i'm so sorry." he apologised, helping you up. "there's no need to be sorry. you can kill me and i'll still be rooting for you all the way from hell." you joked, thanking him.

"armys all around the world are probably wishing to have their faces punched by you guys' holy hands." you laughed.

"so, what are we doing today?" you asked. "uh, we're choreographing 'spring day'. do you have the recording?" you nodded, passing him the usb you saved the recording in.

he plugged it into his laptop and pressed play, letting his body move to the music. you watched him dance halfway and joined in. though the both of you had different choreographies, the dances perfectly matched the song.

"hey, what if we did this?" you questioned. "chun gyeoul kkeuteul jina." you sang as you danced the part. "oh, i like that. repeat please." hoseok said in awe, watching intently.

"right hand, do a combing action from the back and meet the left hand in front. when met, lift left leg and bring to the front. then, arms mid air, lift right arm and lower left arm. while doing so, left leg moves back and then kicked front. right foot then aligns with left." you explained step by step.

"like this?" hoseok asked, as he showed you his moves. "yup." you grinned.

yoongi stood outside, watching the both of you secretly. "i'm not ready to learn if the dance is that complicated." he shook his head.

a/n ;

the explanation did not make sense
im not a dancer so idk ok