[ fourteen ]

"aye, dae! sup, bruh." you high-fived the security guard as soon as you spotted him. "did you have a good night's sleep?" daeheon asked. "it was okay. a few toss and turns but overall, noice." you wiggled your eyebrows.

yoongi was glancing between the both of you, still not wanting to believe that y'all went from enemies to friends. "y/n, we gotta go." yoongi pulled you by the arm but you shrugged him off, extremely engrossed in the conversation you and daeheon were sharing.

yoongi sighed, looking over at daeheon. "daeheon-ah... i'll fire you if you don't cut the talk." he threatened. daeheon immediately stopped, facing the idol and bowing down. "i'm sorry." he apologised.

"i'll see you here at one." he said and you nodded, waving goodbye. now, yoongi was surely upset. jealousy was taking over the poor man.

today, the both of you along with namjoon were discussing the lyrics for 'spring day', which only took a couple of hours. but yoongi being yoongi, he allowed namjoon to leave but purposely made you stay back awhile more.

reason being, he didn't want you to have lunch with daeheon. "i don't see why namjoon got to leave while i'm still here??" you scrunched your face up. "besides, it's already one and i'm pretty much late for my lunch date with daeheon. oh no, i feel bad." you frowned, constantly checking your watch.

"so you don't wanna hear the other drafts i have in my pc?" yoongi asked. "well, you see, i do. i really do. but i made a promise with daeheon and i'm not breaking it." you said. yoongi tried to stop you from getting up but he decided to give up.

you brisk-walked your way to daeheon. the idol sighed and scoffed, "yah, lee daeheon. you're gonna get it from me."

a/n ;

this story is so shitty and cringy
like, why do y'all even read this??
there's pretty much only four readers