[ fifteen ]

"i'm sorry i'm late, dae." you huffed, pouting a little. "no worries, i bet it was yoongi hyung holding you back." the said man chuckled. "yup and... you call him hyung?" you asked.

"yes, i do call him hyung. we became close after i had begun driving him around, following him overseas, to concerts and music shows. i was assigned his personal bodyguard and chauffeur. but never did he treat me like one. so yeah, we're quite friendly with each other." daeheon smiled.

"aw that's sweet." you squealed. "too sweet." you clenched your fists, punching and kicking the air. "why are you abusing the air? it practically did nothing. stop!" daeheon grinned, dragging you over to the nearby taxi stand.

"i don't know??" you shrugged, laying against daeheon's side. "have i ever told you how interesting you are?" he asked. "yes, you have. yesterday in the car." you raised an eyebrow in confusion. "i'll tell you again anyways. y/n, you're such a unique bitch." he chimed. "why, thank you. and you're one of those drunk uncles singing in the karaoke room." you snorted, hearing him impersonate a drunk old man.

daeheon brought you over to his parents' diner. "your parents own this place?" you asked, watching him nod proudly. "i see business is going well." you nudged him in the stomach. "after bangtan came here to eat. look." he said, pointing at the pictures hung on the wall.

there were photos of bangtan with daeheon and his parents. daeheon was pretty well known to be honest. at times, girls would go over to the entertainment not only for the internationally known group but for the cute security guard as well. especially after they found out that the hot dude in the pictures was him.

there were empty seats since most of the customers hung around the photos. "didn't know bangtan was that popular- oh, who am i kidding? of course they are. just look at them. they're everywhere!" you told yourself, grabbing the menu.

a/n ;

this one made no sense lmao