[ ten ]

after you fainted, someone had carried you and laid you down on the couch of yoongi's studio and as soon as you woke up, you were already curious to find out who had carried you over.

"it was daeheon." yoongi spoke, as if he had just read your mind. "damn that son of a bitch." you muttered, kicking the air as the security guard's face appeared in your mind.

"don't think of him too much, you'll fall for him." yoongi snickered. "i don't mind. he might have a horrible attitude but his visuals says otherwise." you said, eyes practically shooting hearts.

yoongi rolled his eyes away from you, now facing the computer. "what are we gonna compose today?" you asked, rubbing your eyes. "not today." he simply replied.

"what do you mean not today? i came all the way to bighit just to not do anything?" you complained. "no! i meant the song's title is 'not today'." yoongi explained, knowing that something like that would happen.

"oh, okay." you grinned. "remember that one video i posted on twitter a few years back with that really awesome and hype tune?" yoongi questioned. you hummed in response.

"that's what we're working on today." yoongi announced and you jumped up in excitement. "really?! omg." you squealed, waving your arms frantically.

"okay, i have a few ideas for this. you know how bangtan has been getting a lot of hate lately right? so, how about we direct the lyrics towards haters. maybe add in a bunch of lines regarding how far y'all have gone and won't give up sooner or later." you piped, grinning here and there.

"that's... not bad, y/n!" yoongi chimed, immediately typing down the ideas you suggested. "so how about, something like, 'today we will survive', 'together we won't die', or maybe even 'point aim fire'?" you questioned.

"you're so good at this, y/n. let's use all." yoongi giggled.

a/n ;

that's daeheon up there
i don't know his real name so i made one up
creds to google lmao