[ sixteen ]

"thanks for treating me to lunch, dae." you hugged the man. "no problem, y/n. you have my number right?" you nodded in response. "great. then text or call me whenever. i'm always free." daeheon grinned. "okay." you gave him a smile.

walking into the building, you giggled as you saved daeheon's number as 'piggy', recalling how greedy he looked when eating. he practically gobbled down his meal in one shot.

"piggy, eh?" a voice startled you, causing you to jump a little. "oh my gosh, min yoongi." you pressed a palm onto your chest, breathing in and out heavily. "what about me?" the idol asked.

"what about you? i don't even have your number." you rolled your eyes. yoongi snatched your phone away and keyed in his number. "now you do." he returned you your phone and held your hand as the both of you walked into the elevator.

that action made you blush and you couldn't hide it. with the left sleeve of your sweater, you shielded your cheeks but it was too late, yoongi had already seen it. "aw, y/n is blushing." he teased, now holding your other hand.

the both of you stood facing each other as yoongi leaned in slowly. getting closer. and closer. he was now inches away from kissing you but the elevator stopped just in time. the door opened and you walked out first.

your cheeks were redder than before and you fanned yourself. "i'm going to the toilet." you squeaked out. "okay. meet hoseok in the main practice room after your toilet break." and that made you blush even more.

seeing that yoongi was out of sight, you squealed, taking small hurried steps to the toilet. "oh my fucking gosh."

on the other hand, yoongi fell onto the floor of his studio. "min yoongi, what the hell were you thinking?" he said, as he slapped himself.

a/n ;

aWw