[ twenty ]

"i don't see why i can't choose a decent outfit." you frowned, staring at the pile of clothes on your bed. "well, maybe if you chose what you feel comfortable in rather than what yoongi would love to see you in, you would've been done an hour ago." wendy shrugged.

"why are you even here anyways?" you rolled your eyes from your friend, grabbing a hoodie and jeans. "let's just say i was assigned to do something." she replied. "to do what? eat my breakfast?" she grinned at your words, "yeah, that too."

"y/n! yoongi's here!" your mother shouted from downstairs. "okay! i'll be down soo- fuck my life." you tripped as you wore your jeans and fell onto the floor. "ow, my boobs." you groaned. "but you don't have any, my friend." wendy giggled, walking over to you.

"y/n?!" yoongi panicked, rushing up the stairs and into your bedroom, where you were still lying on the floor, waiting for wendy to help you up. wendy nodded and handed you over to yoongi who swiftly picked you up.

"you can put me down." you tapped his shoulder. "oh, right. oops." he scratched his scalp, placing you onto the floor. "thank you very much." you chuckled awkwardly, now having your arms weirdly placed on the sides of your body.

"erm, ready to go?" yoongi asked. "oh, no. not yet. wait here, i'm gonna tie my hair real quick." you replied, rushing to the toilet.

"so, um, wendy, i uh, i heard bangpd assigned you a job?" yoongi started. "yup." wendy said, popping the 'p'. "ah, i see, well i guess you'll be coming along, then?" he stated as if he wasn't sure.

"obviously i have too or else i won't be given vip tickets to your concerts." she scoffed, putting on her jacket and shades. "i'll be downstairs." she said, flipping her hair as she walked out.

"o-okay." yoongi pursed his lips.

a/n ;

wendy ain't like this irl
she has my personality in this fic lmao