[ twenty three ]

one month later...

"we're proud to announce that our bangtan boys are ready for another comeback! those in charge of reporting, do your job!" bangpd cheered, pointing at the bunch of staff at the corner of the meeting room.

walking up to you, he held his hand out. "if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have finished so quickly. thank you y/n. and i sincerely thank your parents for setting up that 'date' with yoongi."

"a-ah, thank you..?" you awkwardly laughed, watching him leave. you spotted daeheon and wendy and just as you were about to call them, yoongi popped out from in between them.

"nope. retreat, don't look back." you shook your head, turning around and hastily tip-toeing towards the nearest exit. "y/n!" yoongi called out.

"shit." you cursed, closing your eyes as you covered your face with your hair. yoongi grabbed you by the shoulder and spun you around. "y/n, stop avoiding me." he said softly, staring into your eyes as he tucks your hair behind your ears.

"oh come on, y/n. i have not seen you in a month due to practice and preparation for our comeback. and you're not even willing to look me in the eye?" you stared back at him, flushing when you noticed how deep his gaze was.

"now, you see, your two friends over there are being all lovey dovey towards each other. should we not disturb and go somewhere else?" yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"practice room. let's go." you dragged him behind you. "show me the moves to 'spring day'." you eagerly said, working the puppy eyes on him. yoongi tried his best not to fall for them but he did.

yoongi danced, as you watched him intently. he loved how you would smile at his every move and how your eyes sparkled as they followed where ever he went. "so how was it?" yoongi panted, wiping his sweat away.

"you're so cute when dancing." you exclaimed, pinching his cheeks as you laugh.

a/n ;

he looks so cute when running
lol when will i ever