[ nine ]

"miss, you can't go in." a security guard stopped you from walking into the building. "what do you mean i can't? i was invited in." you defended yourself. "stop kidding around, lady. go away before i call the police." the young man threatened, but before you could say anything, yoongi butted in.

"she's with me, daeheon-ah." yoongi grabbed your arm. "could have said it earlier, i was about to kick his flat ass all the way to the north pole." you fixed your sleeves which you unconsciously rolled up during the talk with the security guard.

"i'll remember you, daeheon-ssi." you whispered out, glaring at him as you walk away, doing the 'slitting neck' action with your hand. "oh, fuck off already." he whispered back, returning the glare and scoffing as soon as you were out of sight.

"cute and feisty. not bad." daeheon approved.

"hyung and dongsaengs, y/n is here." yoongi boringly announced. as soon as you saw the other six well-known faces, you brightened up. one of them caught your eye, as if he was a beacon in the dark. "JHOOOOOOOOOOOOPE" you cheered. "Y/NNNN" jhope played along, jumping up and down in excitement.

"i'm so happy. omg. i wanna thank my parents, my grandparents, my goldfish that got flushed down the toilet, my cousin's dog and wendy as well as her fam for making this happen. i can't believe i'm facing bangtan right now. kill me now." you hastily said.

"kim namjoon, oh my, you're intelligence makes me feel so damn stupid. kim seokjin, you're confidence is on point, you're my ultimate role model. jung hoseok, my freaking bias, you're the sun of my life. park jimin, yas, choke me with those thighs. kim taehyung, you're amazingly deep voice sends chills down my spine. jeon jungkook, your golden ass, it's just- omg." and you fainted.

a/n ;

why do y'all even keep up with this fic??