[ twenty five ]

"thanks for coming. i needed someone to talk to." you smiled at yoongi. "no problem." he said. "i had nothing to do anyways" he said. but boy, was he lying he did have a problem and he had something to do.

he was having trouble facing you after he had a dream of you as his girlfriend. weird, i know. and the something he had to do, was to find a way to court you. he was, well, unsure of what to do and what to say. he was nervous overall.

"let me tell you all about it from the first point-" you were telling yoongi your story, ranting on about some random anti that keeps spamming you with hate comments. however, you were too caught up with ranting that you didn't even notice that yoongi had been daydreaming.

maybe i could kneel down and pass her a bouquet like they do in movies? no no no. i can just do a direct confession? what- no way. that's too dull-

yoongi was snapped out of his thoughts when you clapped in front of his eyes. "were you not listening the whole time?" you frowned, crossing your arms.

yoongi was about to object, but ducked his head. "no, i wasn't. i'm sorry, y/n." he pouted, looking at you. "no worries. everyone does that anyways." you chuckled.

yoongi decided to bring it up now. he held you by the cheeks and lifted your head up. "i never had the chance to properly tell you but i guess now is the perfect time to do so." he stopped, taking in a deep breath.

"y/f/n, i really really like- wait, no, i love you. though it has only been two months since we first met, but i am already captivated by your unique personality. you can say that i have fallen head over heals for you. after our first kiss in the car, i've been trying to confess but things like work and people like daeheon have been stopping me from doing so."

"my question is, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, locking gazes with you. "of course!" you nodded. yoongi smiled, leaning in.

"fuck-" you had dropped your phone onto the ground, smashing the screen into pieces. "don't worry, i'll buy you a new one." yoongi said, hugging you by the waist. you slung your arms around his neck. "i guess i can call you my suga daddy now." you winked, grinning a little before leaning in to kiss him.

"ew! mommy, look! they're kissing!"

a/n ;

and that marks the end of this fic
i hope you liked it!
tbh, this is the longest i've written
so proud of myself

how about getting this fic to 1k reads by next month?? haha jkjk

p.s. let's meet in 'TRoS' next month!