[ eighteen ]

"it was fun working with you, y/n" hoseok chimed. "same goes for working with you." you grinned. "gimme a hug before you go." he spread his arms out and made grabby hands. you smiled as you walked into his embrace.

daeheon, who was waiting for you, coughed, causing you to erupt in muffled laughter. "i guess i'll get going now. bye, hoseokie." you waved at him.

about to enter the car, yoongi stopped you by grabbing your hand. your body was now against his and you were suddenly reminded of the elevator incident.

"i-i can send her home." yoongi told daeheon. "but hyung, bangpd told me to send her home because you had a meeting with him." daeheon had on a confused look. "tell him it's delayed then." yoongi calmly said, pushing you into the​ car and making his way into the driver's seat.

"oh okay." daeheon shrugged, walking into the building.

"i thought i was supposed to work for you and not bangtan." you nervously chuckled out. "but i'm not planning on releasing anything so soon." yoongi replied. "at least you have a first impression on how it's like working with me." he added and you nodded.

"anyways, why did you postpone the meeting with bangpd. you might lose your job from that stupid action." you playfully punched his shoulder. yoongi didn't response, instead he grabbed the hand you punched him with and held it tightly.

"about the earlier elevator incident..." he started and that made you gulp. "yes?" you squeaked out. "can't you tell that it's linked to the reason why i delayed the meeting?" he asked, parking the car in front of your house.

"i envy daeheon for being so friendly with you and i'm furious your bias is hoseok and not me. i'm jealous, y/n." he slowly said, leaning closer to you.

"now, should we continue from where i left off in the elevator?" he asked, staring down at your lips. before you could answer, he pulled you into a sweet kiss.

a/n ;

*cringes*

p.s. i published the rewritten jin fic :)