Twins? Ziall

EDITED*

"Niall?" James ask his twin brother with a small smirk.

"Yeah?" Niall responses not looking at James, his eyes were glued on his phone.

"We just moved here, I been thinking since were only here for 1 year, how about we have some fun?" James asks Niall who was on his bed.

"What do you mean fun?" Niall asked looking up slowly, His voice sounded unsure.

"I mean by being one person" James says like it was the best idea he ever came up with.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Niall asked looking at James like he was stupid.

"By going to school different days, like you go the first day, then I go the second day, then we can keep switching off" James says smiling at the idea.

"Will mum even let us?" Niall asks rising his eyebrows, knowing his mum well, he sure damn knows she's not letting this happen.

"I don't know, but we can ask"

~~~

"I said no!" Their mom said crossing her arms, she looked at them like they were out of their minds.

"Please! Just this once!" James begged putting his hands together and on his knees.

"Are you crazy! You guys both need to go school!" She said throwing her arms in the air.

"How about when one of us are at school, then the other will do homeschooling?" Niall asked being the smart one.

She looked like she was thinking hard about this, her face would scrunch to up, she shook her head slightly.

"Fine! But just this once, but only on one condition!" She said holding one finger up sternly.

"We will do anything!" James said quickly.

"Your grades have to be over 80% or else your both going to a different school" she said crossing her arms.

"Fine" Niall and James said at the same time.

~~~

"How are we going to do this?" Niall asked sitting at his desk.

"Ok, we're going to take your name, so that means my name is Niall at school" James said smiling.

"Ok, but what are we going to do if someone from school comes to visit here?" Niall asked trying to test James.

"Then one of us leaves" James said like it was the most obvious thing.

"When does school start?" Niall asked leaning in his chair.

"Monday"

••••••••••••••

Hope you like this new story im doing! I got this idea when I was in the middle of math class, and I really wanted to start, but I was in class Lol.

Anyways, as always

Thanks for reading!!!!
=͟͟͞͞=͟͟͞͞)'дº);,':