:)FIFTHTEEN(:

Niall

I walk into the class room and see some students talking while others were on their phones. it was always like this whenever it was my turn to come to school. I was in math class, which is the class I have with Zayn, and I'm kind of excited, but I also felt guilty because of what's going on. Its getting harder, and harder to keep this secret safe, but every time I see Zayn or Louis, I feel this urge to tell them everything, but then James would be upset and mad at me. so I try to keep everything in. I some times go to Lottie just to vent, and it helps, but I still get that same feeling.

"Hello Niall" Zayn says from his seat, I was right in front of him. I smiled and sat beside him.

"Hello" I say simply, then I turned my attention to the front of the class, where the teacher was standing, ready to teach her boring lesson of the day. Some students became quiet, while others were still having small conversions with others around them.

When the teacher got everyones attention, she started the class off with asking questions about what happened last class. I obviously didn't know anything, so I stayed quiet.

~~~

"lunch time!" Louis said as he walked up to the table, where Lottie, Harry, Liam and I were sitting at. I didn't know where Zayn was, but I really didn't care at the moment.

"why are you always so loud? ne quiet for once" Lottie mumbled the last part, which caused me to laugh. Louis slightly glared at her.

"I can be loud all I want" Louis said as he sat beside Harry and Liam.

"its annoying" Lottie replied. The rest of us laughed as we watched the two siblings fight over something so stupid and small.

"I want to watch a movie, anyone want to go with me?" Liam asked after Louis and Lottie were done with their little fight they just had.

I kind of want to go, but I feel like James would feel left out... Nah, he'll be perfectly fine! "I do!" I said rising up my hand with a small smile.

"i'll go because Niall is going!" Louis said with a smile. he seemed very cheery today.

"I'll go because Louis might annoy Niall to much" Lottie said as she rolled her eyes at Louis. I laughed at Louis' expression. He looked offended and annoyed.

"I'm busy tonight" Harry said.

"its like your trying to distant yourself from us" Louis said in a fake hurt tone. I laughed at that. harry smiled at Louis.

"I'm not, I'm just busy" Harry said smiling at Louis.

The rest of the lunch break, we were talking about what movie we should see. Liam and Louis said they wanted to see avengers infinity war, Lottie wanted to see Love, Simon. I wanted to see Player ready one. in the end, we picked Infinity war.

>>>>>>>>

yo! so sorry for short chapter, but be grateful I updated. I'm sorry if nothing lines up with the story, I haven't been writing any ziall. I'm making no promises about the next chaptet, so don't expect another chapter till june lol. jk, but I hate writing one direction fics now, but I want to finish this because yeah...