:)SEVEN(:

CURRENTLY EDITING*

Niall

"Were all alone now" Zayn said quietly looking at me. I look back at him and looked down because I was getting shy. I felt his eyes looking at me. "Look at me" Zayn said quietly. I turned my head at him, then he smiled.

"We should go inside" I said pointing to the door. He shook his head and sat closer to me.

"I want to stay here, its warm" he said looking at me in the eyes, he smiled and looked up at the dark sky.

I stayed quiet and looked up as well, I didn't have any to really say. I'm too shy to ask a question. So I just stayed quiet and waited for him to ask the questions. After about 10 more minutes in the hot tub, I got very tired.

"I want to sleep" I said closing my eyes. My head fell on Zayns shoulder. Soon enough, sleep took over.

Louis

When I left Niall's house, I went straight home. I don't think I can be around Niall. I really don't. When i feel asleep, i had a dream or something, anyways it was me about to kiss Niall, but then I didn't because Zayn woke me up.

When I finally got home, I walked inside and saw fizzy on her phone. She doesn't really talk to me. I looked at her and went upstairs, when I passed Lotties room, I could hear her talking. But I just left it. I went to my room and went right to sleep, I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open.
~|~|~
I woke up to the sound to my alarm clock, I look at the time then went right back to sleep. When 5 minutes passed, I hear the same sound. I looked at the time and then I got up. I walked to the washroom. After I was done, I went to my closet and picked an outfit to wear. I honestly didn't care what I wear, not like anyones going to notice. I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs. I got a drink of cold water and made toast. I really don't like eating in the morning, I'm just not hungry. Yes I know its the most important meal but I'm just never hungry. After finishing the toast, I got my car keys and went outside where Fizzy and Lottie were waiting. We got in and drove to school.

"Drive home or walk?" I asked the girls when I parked the car.

"Im meeting a friend after school" Fizzy said.

"I want a ride" Lottie said, I nodded and they got out.

I got out as well and went to go look for Liam. We haven't been talking lately. When I saw him, I walked over.

"Oh hey Tommo!" Liam said smiling. He pat my back, I smiled back and looked at Harry, he was looking at Niall.

"Niall seems very shy" Harry said.

"Yeah right, shy" I said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and smiled at Niall.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked looked at me with curiously.

"He's load and funny, I mean most of the time, he's all confident one day, then all shy the other day" I said shaking my head.

"What if he had a secret twin?" Liam asking sarcastically. He and Harry started laughing.

"But what if though? He could actually have a twin?" I said seriously.

"That's impossible!" Harry said laughing.

"Whats impossible?" Niall asked coming out of nowhere.

"That you could have a secret twin, but Louis actually thinks you have one" Liam said chuckling.

"That would be something, but who well you date if there was another me?" Niall asked laughing.

"Yeah Lou? Who?" Harry asked smirking. I just glared at him, he knows I like Niall.