:)ELEVEN(:

Niall

"Hey Niall!" A voice said from behind me. I turn around and see Zayn walking towards me. I smiled and waved at him.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to eat with me on the field" He said putting his arm around my shoulders as a friendly manner.

"Uh sure" I said smiling.

"Great! So anyways what class do you have next?" He asked.

"Math"

Lunch

Me and Zayn walk together at the back of the school where a football(soccer) field was. Nobody was here, it was silent and peaceful. The wind was blowing slightly, and the smell of fresh air made me relax. We walked to the other side of the field where bleachers were standing. We climbed to the top of the bleachers and sat down.

It was silent for awhile, but a comfortable silence.

"I wanted to ask you a question for a long time but me being a very insecure and shy person, I never really asked" Zayn said quietly. He wasn't looking at me.

"What is your question?" I asked quietly looking at him. He turned his head to look at me and smiled.

"Well, um I wanted to know if you would like to go on a date?" He asked shyly.

I chuckled at his shyness, I thought it was cute "sure" I said smiling.

His expression relaxed "I thought you were going to say no for a second" he said smiling.

I smiled and we stayed quiet as we ate our lunch.

••••••••••••••

So sorry I haven't updated! Really I am, so I wrote a small chapter because I don't want you to think I stopped writing this book. I'll try my hardest to write next chapter longer! I'm just not really feeling well.

I don't know when next chapter well be up, but I'll try to get it up by next week, i promise!

Some stuff are happening right now so its kind of hard for me to focus and think properly:( again sorry for short chapter

Thanks for reading!!

(;'Д')