:)EIGHT(:

CURRENTLY EDITING*

James

"I like Zayn, he's cool" I said walking in our room. Niall looked at me and raised his right eyebrow.

"What did you guys talk about?" He asked putting his laptop to the side.

"I asked him to kiss me" I said smirking.

"You what?!" Niall yelled.

"Calm down, we didn't kiss" I said rolling my eyes, I went to sit on my bed.

"But you asked!" He said blushing a deep red color.

"Oh and skipped first class, sneaked in the pool and I was being sassy" I said smiling widely.

"Why James? Why?" Niall asked annoyed, then he fell on his bed and lied there.

"I also said he was pretty, and I told Louis who he would date if we were twins, but then i said i liked someone else and walked away" i say.

"Ugh!"

"What? I'm just being my normal self" I said shrugging.

"Can we stop this whole thing already?" Niall asked annoyed.

"No way, this is so much fun" I say smiling. Then Niall walked out of the room, he turned around and looked at me in the eyes. "I'm going to get pizza, mom isn't here, want to come?" He asked.

"Not around here though" I said getting up and walking downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and walked out. We walked towards my car that was in the driveway, i unlocked it and then we got in. I stared the car and drove out of the driveway.

"Which place?" I asked when we were on the street.

"I don't know, anyone is fine" he said looking out the window. I continued to drive, I'll just drive until I see a pizza place.

After about 10 minutes of driving, finally see a pizza that's far enough from the house. I park in the parking area and turn off the car, I get out and so does Niall. I lock it and we walk in the pizza place. Niall goes and sits at a both and I order a medium cheese pizza and two drinks. I go sit down with Niall when I was done. I sat across from him and he was looking at his phone like he was mad.

"Whats wrong?" I asked quietly looking at him.

"He found me and he's coming tomorrow" he said worried and Madly.

"How the fuck did he find you? We moved for a reason!" I whispered yelled annoyed.

"I don't know! I don't want him here! I broke up with him like a year ago!" Niall said, he put his phone on the table and covered his face.

"What if he tells people about us? Shit" I said quietly, I didn't know what to do.

"Oh... Look at this! The Horan twins are here!" A voice said.

I turn my head and see Josh standing there, he smirked at me then sat beside Niall, he put his arm around his waist and whispered something in his ear. I wanted to jump on him and beat the hell out of him.

"Leave him alone or else you'll be in the hospital" I said sternly, I glared at him.

"Shut up James, not like you can do anything" he said smirking.

"Fuck you" I said lowly.

"I rather fuck you instead of you fucking me" Josh said, then he laughed.

"Can you leave and not come back?!" Niall asked annoyed.

"Sure baby boy, but I'm stopping by your house later on today" Josh said then he got up and left the booth.

After we finished our pizza, we went back to the car and Niall looked like he was about to kill someone when he saw Joshs car behind us.

"Can you drop me off at Louis' house?" Niall asked quietly trying to cool himself.

"Sure" I said driving to Louis' house. When we got there, Joshs car was behind us. Niall got out and glared at Josh.

Then I drove home.

Louis

*ding dong*

I hear the door bell, I walk towards the door and see Niall standing there, he was glaring at a black car, i couldn't see who was in there because the windows were dark.

"Oh hey Niall" i said smiling, he turned his head and smiled.

"Hey Louis" he said, then he hugged me right away, i hugged him back loving the feeling.

"Can i come in?" Niall asked quickly.

"Sure" i said opening the door wider for him to come in, he walked right in and closed the door, he locked it and took a deep breath.

"Is something wrong?" I asked confused.

"No, nothing is wrong now lets go to your room!" He said, he grabbed my hand and i forgot about everything, i was only focusing on his touch. When me let go, I shook my head and looked at Niall. He was on my couch looking small and cute.

"If the door rings, don't open it" Niall said.

"Um ok" I said not questioning it. I sat beside him and we ended up playing FIFA for the past 2 hours. The bell rang once but I didn't answer it.

Niall said he was going to the washroom, when he left his phone fell out of his pocket, but I really didn't care. Then it started to ring, I looked at the caller id and it said "Josh" I just looked at it, then the door. After the ringing stopped, it said there was a voice mail, I click it and listened.

"Hey babe, I'm with James. He seems pretty mad that I'm here, anyways I'm going to pick you up at 9 and you better be ready, love you" then he hung up.

Niall already has a boyfriend? I felt my heart shatter. Yes I know I only known him for a month, but I really like him. I put his phone back where it was and waited for Niall to be done. When he came back, he sat down and was about to grab the controller, but I stopped him.

"Someone called you" I said pointing at the phone.

"Oh... What was tube name?" Niall asked quickly.

"Um Josh" I said like it was casual.

Then Niall grabbed his phone and looked down. He called a number and waited.

"Hello?" Niall said into the phone.

"Where's Josh?" Niall asked facing the other way.

"No! Why did you let him?" Niall asked annoyed.

"I'll just get Louis to drive me" Niall says looking at me.

"Ok I'll be home in 10" then Niall hung up, he put his phone in his pocket and stand up quickly.

"Can you drop me off at home?" Niall asked.

"Sure" I said getting up, I didn't look at him I just got up and walked pasted him. I went downstairs and got my keys and put my shoes on. I walked out the door with Niall following behind me. I unlock the door and opened it, I got in and started the car, I waited for Niall to get in. When he got in I drove to his house.

The ride was silent. I didn't want to talk right now, my mind was on Niall and his 'boyfriend' he didn't tell me anything about this Josh guy at all, he never mention him. I know i sound jealous, but I'm not. Its just that Niall never told me about Josh.

When i got to Niall's house, i stopped in front of his house and looked at the road.

"Thanks" Niall said quickly, he got out and ran to the door. He closed it without a glance back.

•••••••••••••••••
Hope you like this chapter, i know it took long, but im just busy and tired.

I don't care how much votes it gets, I'll just update when i feel like it.