:)FOURTEEN(:

James

"so did you get the part?" I asked Louis as we sat at a Cafe.

"I still don't know, I'll know by tomorrow though" He said smiling while drinking his tea.

"So who did you have to audition with?" I asked linking the icing off the cupcake.

"Kate" He said rolling his eyes with a small smile.

"Oh that girl, she's kind of annoying" I said chuckling.

"Tell me about it, now she thinks were a thing" Louis said shaking his head.

"Do you like her?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nope, I'm as gay as a Rainbow" Louis says with a smile.

I start to laugh.

"You have weird laugh" Louis said randomly.

"Why thank you" i said.

"Your welcome kind sir" He says trying to bow, but the table was in the way.

I just shake my head with a small smile.

"This Cafe is very warm and cozy, and it's not loud" Louis said after a minute of quietness.

"It is, and it's not that crowded" I say while looking around, seeing only about 9 or 10 people walking around.

"maybe we should come here when we want to talk, just the two of us" Louis said smiling.

"Yeah, don't tell anyone about this place, it'll be our secret hanging area" I say leaning in, like we were telling each other secrets.

"That sounds like a great idea" Louis said also leaning in.

"It looks like nobody knows about this place, so we should come her a lot" he says.

I smile.

He smiles back.

                            "Perfect idea"

Then he chucks.

"You seriously aren't good with moments you know" He said.

"I hate them, they get so quiet, and im not good at being quiet" I said laughing.

"Your literally a 6 year old!" Louis said throwing his head back and started laughing.

I watch as he laughs, I like his laugh. I also like his smile.

When we left, it was 6:23pm. We ended up walking to some River. It was quiet and the water was only thing that could be heard.

I smiled at the scenery, it was dark, but you could still see everything. The stars were shining brightly.

"I used to come here with my mom a lot when I was a kid, we would sit and talk about things" Louis said quietly.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like our favourite things, I remember how she used to tickle me, how she would smile at me when I was happy, how she laughed when I said a joke, when I was little, she would tuck me in bed, she always tried to make me happy, even when she wasn't happy herself, I never got to say goodbye to her before she left, I remember the night before she left, I told her I loved her, but I was mad at her, so I didn't look her in the eyes and say it" Louis said with tears in his eyes.

I stayed quiet, giving him a moment.

"I was really mad at her that night, she asked me if I could forgive her, but I didn't say anything" He whispered.

I looked down, feeling his sadness.

"Then the next day, i was told she passed away, and I didn't want to believe it, but then I heard my sisters crying and that's when I started crying" He said quietly.

It got quiet for half a minute.

"Is everything fine now?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, just everytime I see one of my mom's friends, they always asked how she is and I would have to tell them what happened" He said.

I look down again.

"Anyway, I hate sad moments so let's make this happy moments now" He said smiling.

I smiled back.

"Well I can sing some" I said laughing.

"Okay "

"YOUR BODY IS A CHANGING CHANGING CHANGING YOUR PARTS ARE REARRANGING YOUR ARMPITS NOW HAVE HAIR OH MY WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE ITS NORMAL DONT BE SCARED" I screamed.

Louis then started laughing, he looked like he was going to burst.

"Where did you even get that?" He asked.

"Someone sang it to my class in the 5th grade" I said laughing.

"Oh my God" He said shaking his head.

We then walked back to his house, once we got there, I walked him to his door.

"nice hanging out with you friend" Louis said smiling.

"You too" I said smiling back.

Right before he was about to walk in, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him in for a kiss.

When we pulled back, he smiled.

"Good bye 'friend' " Then he shut the door.

"you too 'friend' " I whispered.

•••••
Hope you like it!

Half of this chapter is kind of what happened with my mom and me before she passed.

Anyway, Happy birthday to Louis! He's 26, and I'm honestly sad that he's growing up, I wish he could just go back to being 18 lol

And Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family! And please comment one thing you want!

Omg I asked my 6 year old brother what he want, and all he said was my mom and dad. And I was literally crying that day...

Anyway, I'll try and update before 2018:))