:)THREE(:

CURRENTLY EDITING*

James

"Hey Niall, I have to go in an hour" Louis said, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking down at his phone.

"Sure" I said smiling. When he finally looked at me, he looked confused.

"Why are you in different clothes?" He asked frowning his eyebrows together in confusion.

"I wanted to change" I said sitting right beside him, I put my arm around his shoulder as a friendly gesture and smiled.

"Ok, what do you want to do?" He asked dropping the subject.

"Anything you want, your the guest" I say.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked, I nodded.

I went to Netflix and opened it. "What movie?" I asked taking My arm off.

"I don't know, whatever I guess" he said getting shy. I found that funny, because Niall said he was loud.

"Lets watch finding dory" I said, then put the movie on.

When the movie was over, Louis was sleeping. I guess he forgot about his curfew. I got up and walked to our room.

"Niall? Niall?" I turned the lights on and saw that he was sleeping. What am I supposed to do with Louis? I guess he could sleep over, but I well have to sleep in the living room with him. I got my blankets and walked downstairs, I covered Louis with a blanket and put a pillow behind his head. I slept on the other couch.

-:-:-:
When I woke up, it was 6:37am, it was still too early, then i remembered today is my turn. I got up quickly and went to the shower.

Louis

I woke up on a couch, I got up and looked around, I was still in Niall's house. I guess I fell asleep when we were watching the movie. I got up and found the bathroom. When i was finished i went to the kitchen, and saw Niall in his shorts.

"Hey Niall" i said.

"Why are you still here?" He asked very confused.

"I fell asleep, remember?"

"Oh. Um yeah of course I remembered" he said quickly.

"Anyways, sorry I fell asleep, I was really tired" I said, then I went to the counter and sat down on the chair.

"What time is it?" I asked trying to look for a clock.

"7:02" he said sitting beside me.

"What?! And your still in you shorts?" I asked, because school starts at 7:30.

"Oh, um yeah I will go get ready" he said getting up. He walked out of the room and left me sitting in the kitchen by myself.

Niall

I walked out of the room. I went straight to the washroom where James was. "James! You have to go downstairs! Louis thinks I'm you!" I said on the other side of the door. I waited 3 minutes, then he came out dressed.

"Finally! Now go downstairs!" I said pointing to the stairs.

"Ok ok" James said holding up his hands. He walked downstairs and I went back to my room to start school.

James

I walked downstairs because Niall was starting to get annoying, and when he's annoying you feel like jumping off a cliff. I mean not really... BUT you get my point.