:)FIVE(:

CURRENTLY EDITING*

Niall

"Finally your back!" James said when I walked inside the house.

"Why? Did something happen?" I asked looking at James confused.

"No, I just got bored in this house, its so lonely! Mom and Dad have been working all day and I had nothing to do" James said.

I walked to the living and sat on the couch "I rather stay here by myself then go to school" I said.

"I actually like school, I mean I haven't met all of your new friends, but still" James said, then he sat beside me.

"That reminds, Zayn is coming over" i said looking at him.

"Can i hangout with him?" James asked smiling.

"No"

"But why?" James whined, as he pouted.

"Because! And besides, lottie wants to hangout with you" i said remembering that lottie wanted to do.

"Really? Someone actually likes me?" James asked as a joke.

"Its hard to believe" i said laughing.

~|~|~

James just left with lottie, they said they were going to park. So now i have to house to myself. I walked to the living room and put in a movie, i really didn't care what movie it was, i was just going to ignore it anyways. I grabbed my phone and looked at my 3 new messages. Two were from my mom saying that she's going to a dinner after work. There was another message Louis asking if he could come over. I answered yes. Then I remembered Zayn was coming over. Shit... I guess we can all hangout, that's actually not a bad idea.

After about 37 minutes into the movie, the door bell rang. I walked to the door and saw Zayn standing there looking like a god. He smiled, which made me forget he was there.

"Hello?" Zayn asked, I shook my head and am smiled back.

"Hi" I said smiling, I opened the door wider so he can walk in. When came inside, he took his shoes off, then looked around his surroundings. We were in the mud/closet room.

"You have a pretty big house" Zayn said amazed at the decor and furniture. He looked at all the baby pictures on the wall. Then he saw a picture of me a James.

"Whos that?" Zayn asked pointing to the picture with me and James. I started to panic.

"That's my cousin, his name is James, we look the same and yes I know its weird" I said. I swear I'm good at coming up with excuses.

"Oh ok" then he walked to the kitchen. He sat down.

"What to eat something?" I asked waiting for his answer.

"No thanks, I want to talk with you" he said smiling.

"Sure, what do you want talk about?" I asked sitting next to him. He looked towards me.

"Anything" he said.

We sat in silence, waiting for the other to talk first. I had no idea what to talk about.

"I don't think I ever asked to be friends with you yet" Zayn said quietly, he looked down like he was trying to remember.

"I didn't, might as well now" Zayn said smiling, he looked up and me.

"Niall, well you be my best friend?" Zayn asked smiling widely.

I chuckled and smiled "of course I well" say.

"Great! Now since were best friends, I got you this" he said pulling out something small out of his pocket. He showed me a small rock, it was a very light pink and clear.

"What is this?" I asked holding up the small rock.

"I got it from America, the pick means promise, its like a promise ring, but in a rock form" he said.

"Thanks" I said smiling at the rock.

After talking about random stuff for about 15 minutes, we heard the doorbell rang. "I can get it" Zayn said getting up, he walked to the door and then I hear Louis' voice.

"Ni-Zayn?" Louis asked confused.

I walked to the door and see Louis and Zayn. They look towards me.

"Yeah I kinda of forgot Zayn was coming so that's why I said Louis could come" I said.

"Its ok, how about we go get Ice cream?" Zayn asked me.

"Ok, lets go" I said.

We all went to the ice cream shop, Zayn got Vanilla Louis got chocolate, and i got a sundae. We sat down and talked till we had to go. We walked back to the house and i could hear Lottie yelling at James. Wow lottie is loud.

"Isn't that your cousins name?" Zayn asked as we got closer to the house.

"I thought you said that was your friends name?" Louis asked frowning his eyes at me.

Shit...

••••••••••••••••
Well I hope you like this chapter, I really didn't do well on it because i was in school and tired.

I'll try doing better next chapter. If i get over 10 votes and 8 comments, I'll update tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks for reading!!

('ω;`)ブワッ