:)THIRTEEN(:

James

"I love you" Louis said quietly looking at me, his blue eyes shining bright in the light.

"I love you also, but we can't make this work" I said looking down so I don't have to look in his eyes.

"But we can, we don't have to tell anyone" He said grabbing my hands, his skin feel soft and smooth.

I look up at the boy with a sad smile, he looked as if he was about to cry.

"But what if my brother finds out, he'll be mad" I say quiet, but enough so he could hear.

"We can run away, where no one will find us" Louis said walking closer to me, our lips were so close to touching, I could feel his breath on my lips.

"But I have my parents, my friends" I said smiling sadly at him.

"We'll come back some day" He said. Then he leaned in slowly, we both closed our eyes, but before he could kiss me he pulled back smiling.

"Was that good?" He asked with a big smile.

"That was amazing, I'm pretty sure you'll get the part, if you don't then I'll most definitely talk with Mrs Blake" I said.

"My audition is tomorrow at lunch, and im honestly very nervous" He said.

"Don't be, I'll be crossing my fingers" I said smiling.

"Thanks" He said smiling.

"Well we should probably go home now, it's 5 " I said looking at my watch, which read 5:02 pm.

Louis nodded, we grabbed our school bags and walked out of the drama room. We walked in silence as we pass by class rooms, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was comfortable.

Then I felt a small hand slip into mine, I smiled brightly already knowing who it was.

Me and Louis walked out of the school building hand in hand. We walked down the street together, with small smiles. When we hand to split ways, we let go and walk away.

When I finally made it home, I saw Niall eating a sandwich on the couch while watching TV. I rolled my eyes and put my bag away.

"Where were you?" He asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

"I was with Louis" I say as I make my way over to the love seat. I sat down and watched whatever was on.

"Of course you were" He said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes at him and took my phone out of my pocket. I look through I few things till I got bored. After about a hour or so, my mom finally finished dinner and told us to wash up and eat. Once done, we all sat at the table and ate in silence since their was nothing to talk about.

After we finished, I when up to my room to get ready for bed. I was tired, and needed sleep.

I changed into a grey sweats and a random white shirt. I then lied on my bed and got under the covers. It was only 8:36, but I was exhausted, I went to sleep at 3 in the morning last night. And had to wake up at 6.

•••••••••••••••
OK so I know I said I might not update, but I did. I came to check this account and saw a bunch of comments from a person, I forgot the user. But I love you for leaving the comments!

Anyways, I wanted to write another chapter because the votes and comments made me want to write more. So I did.
I'm still using that other account @livv43 but I will be here still.

I might write another chapter and update it later:))