:)TWO(:

EDITED*

Niall

"How was school?" James ask as I got in the car.

"Exhausting" I said, because it was so exhausted, Louis and lottie were fighting because lottie didn't want Louis to make me fail a grade and Louis kept trying to walk away with me.  The tomlinsons are so weird.

"Oh and here is the list of friends, your schedule, locker number, and combination" I said handing him some papers.

"You made that many friends that I need a list?" James ask while looking at the list i made.

"Yup" I simply said, then we drove off.

~~~
"Louis sounds like we would get along" James said smiling.

"And lottie!" I added.

"What is lottie like?" James asked looking at me.

"She's exactly like Louis, but a female version" I said chuckling.

"I love them already" James said smiling widely, then he laughed.

"Oh, and there is this hot guy named Zayn, his hair, eyes, and accent are amazing" I said smiling thinking about Zayn.

"Really? Well then, I need to see him" James said smirking, like he had a plan.

"Don't even try to ask him out! Ever!" I said glaring at him.

"Why? If you think he's that hot, why don't you want to date him?" James asked confused laughing.

"Because, then i have to share" i said whining.

"Your cute when you don't want to share" James said laughing.

I just sat there pouting looking at James. I don't want to share Zayn with my brother! So Im not going ever date him. I guess I have to find someone else.

"Im going out" I said getting up and walked out of our bedroom.

~~~

I don't know what I want to do, I don't know where everything is. I guess I should just walk around till a get lost. Its not the best idea, but at least its an idea. I know, its stupid but I get that from my brother. I don't know where I am, but I can see a bakery, it was small. I guess I could get two cookies. I walk in the small bakery, and see people talking at tables.

"Niall?"

I look up and see Harry standing by the cashier. I walk over and smile.

"Hi" i said smiling at Harry.

"Want something?" He asked showing me the things in the glass.

"Can i get two chocolate chip cookies" i asked.

"Sure, but the cookies here are pretty big" he said showing me the cookies.

"I know, ones of my broth- i mean my mom" i said forcing a smile and trying to cover up the brother thing.

"Oh, ok well here you go, that will be 4 pounds" he said smiling handing me a brown small bag that had the cookies in.

I handed him the money and then said goodbye then walked out of the places. I looked around trying to find away to get home.

~~~
When i finally found my way home, i walked to my room. When i walked in James was on his bed with his phone in his hand.

"Where did you go?" James asked not looking up.

"The bakery, and I got two cookies" I said showing him the brown bag that had the cookies in.

"Let me have one" James said looking up holding out his hand. I gave him one and then walked over to my desk.

"What if this plan doesn't work? What if people well hate us? What if we get caught? What if-"

"Stop with your 'what ifs' its annoying and this plan will work" James said.

"I'm going downstairs for dinner" I said quietly, I have to much things on my mind that I can't think properly.

"Hello Niall, where is your brother?" My mom asks as she cook the food.

"He's upstairs" I said sitting at the table.

"How was school? Did you make any friends?" She asked being the typical parent.

"Yeah" I said quietly watching as she cooked.

"Why are you so quietly? Your the one who loves to talk" she said chuckling.

"I'm just tried, that's all" I say trying to sound tried when really I just wanted to stop the plan.

"Well dinner is almost ready then you can sleep" she said smiling at me.

I got up and walked to the backyard, where a trampoline was, I walked towards and got inside the net. I lied down and closed my eyes. After about 10 minutes, I feel something lie right beside me. I opened my eyes and saw Louis.

"What are you doing? And how did you find me?" I asked sitting up looking at him.

"I followed you, and i wanted to hangout with my new friend duh" louis said he sat up and he looked around the place.

"Your house is really big, and nice" he said.

"Yeah, my mom is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor, they wanted a big house" i said.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked.

"I have a older brother, but he has his own family now, he lives Ireland" i said smiling of the memories back in Ireland.

"Why did you have to repeat the grade?" I asked.

"I had a hard time last year, something happened and i started to lose myself, i couldn't take the pain i had, so i started failing" he said looking down.

"What happened that made you have pain?" I asked quietly.

"My mum died" he said quietly that you wouldn't be able to hear what he said, but i did.

"I'm sorry that i asked" i said feeling guilt.

"No its ok, I'm fine now" he said smiling at me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked get up and started to jump. He got up as well and started to jump with me.

"Jump" he said like it was obvious. We jumped, louis did a couple flips.

"Niall, dinner is ready" my mom said from the door.

"Ok, be there in there in a minute" i said.

"I have dinner" i said.

"I can wait in the sitting room" he said walking towards the door.

What do I do?! What if he sees james? Right when he was about to open the door, I stopped him. "Hold on, I need you to stay here for a minute" I said, he nodded confused. I walked in and saw James sitting at the table.

"Louis is here" I said to James quietly.

"What? Um.. Take him to the sitting room, I will hide behind the door" he said pointing to the door that led to the basement. I nodded. When he was behind, I went to get Louis.

After he was in the sitting room, I told James he gone. When we were finished eating, James said he wanted to meet Louis, so i told him i would be upstairs.

••••••••••••••
Ok I'm done this chapter, the next chapter well be up tomorrow or on Friday.

But if i finish it today, it well be up later on in the day.

IM BACK! I'm finished my break from the fandom, and it was great because my grades went up and i actually got sleep Lol

Hope you guys like this chapter, because i did Lol

Thanks for reading
O(_)O