:)ONE(:

EDITED*

Niall

"Niall! Get up! Its your first day of school!" James says shaking me slightly.

"How come you can't go!" I said into my pillow, but it came out more like a mumbling sound.

"Because I have a appointment for the doctors and you have to go" James says ripping off the blanket.

"I hate you" I said getting up from my warm cozy bed.

"I know" he says smiling innocently. Me and James don't actually mean anything we say, we just get annoyed of eachother.

"I got an outfit ready, since your lazy ass fell asleep last night" James said showing me a white long sleeves shirt, with black skinny jeans and a pair of white converse.

"Ok" I said Looking at the outfit, not like I cared about anything I just wanted to get this day over with.

"Go take a shower!" James said pushing me to the Washroom.

~~~

"Ok, remember! Don't be shy, and talk to people!" James said. Right now we are out side of the school in his car.

"Ok!" I simply said annoyed.

"Now go" James said waving his hand for me to go. I got out of the and waved goodbye. Then he drove away.

I looked at the huge school. It was three story's high. I think James said the first floor was for 9 and 10s and the second was for 11s, and the top was for 12s. Im in 12 which means I have to climb those stupid stairs that lead to a bunch of teachers. Ugh teacher why does school exist? Can't we just all take a online courses? I rather do homework then come to a building for of people. Ugh people.

I walked in the school and went to the office tks get my info about my Locker and such.

"Hello, im new here" I said to the lady at the front desk, she had Brown curry hair, she wore glasses and she looked about mid 30's.

"Well hello, well come to prince Edward high" the lady said smiling at me.

"Whats your name?" She asked.

"Niall Horan" i said.

"Ok..." She said typing in the computer.

"Here is you schedule, your on floor three, and here's your locker number and you're combination" she said handing me the papers.

"Thanks" I said smiling, then I walked out.

~~~

My locker number is 525 and my combination is 6-16-2 its pretty easy.
The locker were the tall ones. As i was walking to my locker, i bumped into someone.

"Im so sorry!" I hear a female voice say.

"No its ok, i wasn't looking where i was going" i said picking up my things i dropped.

"Hey, your new here" she said smiling at me.

"Yeah" i said smiling back.

"My name is lottie" she said smiling.

"Nice to meet you, im Niall" i say smiling back.

"Well, were going to be best friends now" she said smiling at me, then she grabbed my arm.

"Ok" i said slowly.

"I can walk with you" she said pulling me towards the direction i was going.

"No its ok" i said trying to slow down from walking.

"Well that's to bad, because im coming anyways" she said pulling me.