:)SIXTEEN(:

"That was a good one" Liam said, as we all walk out of the building. I nodded in agreement. I was too tried to speak, so I just stayed quiet. It was 9: 35, and Liam is driving us home.

I look to Louis, and he looked like he was about to pass out. I chuckled and walked closer to the boy.

"Are you tried?" I asked with a small smile. His eyes were dropping, he was the most quiet out of all of us.

"Yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night, and watching a movie kind of made me sleepy" He said with a small yawn.

"Go to sleep once you get home, you'll feel better" I told him. He smiled and nodded.

Once we got to Liam's car, Louis and I got in the back, and Lottie sat beside Liam in the front. Once everyone was buckled in, Liam started the car and drove off.

When we were close to Louis' house, he put his head on my should and let our soft snores. I chuckled and just let him sleep.

~

James pov

"How was the movie last night?" Harry asked me. Right now, the two of us were walking to fourth class, which was science.

"What movie?" I asked confused. Last night, I was sleeping the entire time, and let me tell you, it was amazing.

"I thought you went to watch a movie with the others?" He asked, looking just as confused as I was. Then I suddenly remembered Niall telling me yesterday, that he was going out. That stupid kid didn't even tell me.

"Oh yeah! I remember, it was fantastic!" I said with a wide smile. Harry still didn't look certain, but just let the subject go. I let out a soft sigh of relief, and we continue to walk in silence.

Once we made it to class, we saw Louis and Zayn talking to each other at the back. I smiled at Louis. He looked really cute today, I mean he looks amazing everyday.

Harry and I sat behind them, because the desk were for two people, and it was in rows.

"Hello" I said to Louis. He smiled and said hello back.

"Wow, you say hello to only Louis? Rude" Zayn said with a small smile.

"Sorry, Hello" I said smiling at Zayn. He smiled  and we kind stared at each other, which was weird. Our little staring contest got cut of by Louis coughing slightly.

I turn my attention back to Louis and smiled as he pouted. I smiled and grabbed his hand and made him high five me. Probably looked stupid, but it made him smile.

{ Harry pov }

I look at how Louis and Niall interact, it made it seem like they liked each other. Zayn looked kind of weird, he would keep glancing at them.

Yesterday, Niall seemed more interested in Zayn. But today it's Louis.

Sometimes weird. Like how come Niall looked like he didn't watch the movie? Louis literally kept texting me about how Niall was hogging the pop corn.

{ James pov}

After glass was over, Zayn and I had a gym class together. So we walked towards the gym.

When we got there, we were the last ones who hasn't changed yet. So we both made our way towards locker room.

I went to grab my gym clothes, and started taking off my shirt. I could feel a pair of eyes on me, so I look around and see Zayn looking at me. I frown slight and turn at to finish changing.

Once I was done, I ran out of there because Zayn was being weird. He kept looking at me, and it made me uncomfortable.

"That was weird" I whispered to myself.

~~~

Sorry for another short Chapter, but at least I updated.

Again, if you have any questions just pm me at livv43 If you guys have any story you want me to update, just ask me on that account.

Sorry if nothing matches up to the story line, I don't remember a lot of stuff.