:)SIX(:

CURRENTLY EDITING*

James

"James!" Lottie yelled annoyed, I laughed. There was whip cream in her hair and face. She ran after me, I ran to the basement where there work out room is. I hid behind a shelf. I stayed quiet so she wouldn't hear.

"Come out, we have to clean up before anyone comes back" lottie said looking behind anything she saw in front of her. "James! We have to clean up!" Lottie said annoyed, she crossed her arms, then she smiled. "I'm going to go look in you 'special' box" she said, then she walked to the stairs.

"Don't!" I said jumping out of my hiding spot. She turned around and ran and jumped on me. I grabbed her waist and tired to tickle her off.

"Hey! Stop it!" She said in between laughs. When she finally got off, we went to the kitchen. Lottie was in front of me. When she opened the door, she grabbed my hand and took me back downstairs. She opened the closet door and pushed me in.

"Lottie? What the hell?" I asked quietly.

"Louis and Zayn are upstairs, stay quiet. I'm going upstairs, I'll be back in a few minutes" Lottie said, then she went upstairs. I grabbed my phone and turned the flash on. I looked around the big closet. There was a few equipment for sports.

Niall

*15 minutes earlier*

When we walked in the house, it was quiet and James wasn't here. I frowned my eyes and looked around the messy kitchen. It looked like a tornado hit the kitchen.

"What the heck happened to your kitchen? It was clean when we left" Louis said looking around the messy kitchen.

"I-" I was about to say but someone voice cuts me off.

"Sorry about that Niall, me and your friend were making a cake, but we ended up making a mess, James went home by my the way" lottie said walking out from the basement door. She had whip cream and Blue icing all over her clothes.

"I thought James was your cousin?" Zayn asked looking at me.

"James is his cousin, this james is different, his full name is James olive, his cousins full name is James Horan" she said walking over to the sink and putting the dirty dishes away in the sink.

"Oh okay, anyways we going to swim outside, want to come?" Louis asked.

"No, I'll just stay in here and clean my mess" lottie said smiling.

"Ok, well were going to get dressed" Louis said walking to the washroom. When Zayn went to the washroom upstairs, I looked to lottie amazed.

"How the heck did you do that?" I asked so shocked and amazed.

"I had to keep thinking of a story, and I was scared that they wouldn't believe me" she said laughing.

"Where's James?" I asked looking around this kitchen.

"Oh yeah!" She said, then she ran downstairs and opened the closet. James was there on his phone.

"Finally! Are they gone?" He asked getting up on his feet.

"No, were going swimming" I said quietly so if they were upstairs, they wouldn't hear me.

"Ugh! What am I supposed to do then?" James asked glaring at me.

"Sleep, your going to school tomorrow, so you have tosleep early" lottie said.

"But its only 9:34 pm" James complained.