:) FOUR(:

CURRENTLY EDITING*

Niall

"That was his friend that wanted to come over, we went swimming and he thought nobody was here, and he was with no shirt, let me remind you he's very insecure about his body, so you might have to leave because he's really shy with new people" lottie said, then she shut the door.

"Did you literally just talked to him while walking down the stairs and though the living room, kitchen and outside?" I asked laughing.

"Yup" she said smiling.

"You can come down now!" Lottie yelled to James.

"Is he gone?" James asked from the top of the stairs.

"Yes" lottie said.

When he came downstairs, we all ended up having dinner and watching a movie. Lottie went home and me and James went to bed. Mom didn't come home till 11.

~|~|

When i woke up, i got up took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and James drove me to school. Just a simple morning.

I walked in school, I went to my locker. I grabbed my things and went right to class, Which was English. When I walked in, there was a few girls and boys. I sat in the back, i mean who doesn't? I grabbed out my phone because class hasn't started yet. I check a few messages.

"Your Niall, right?" A voice said. I looked up and saw Zayn. I blushed and then i nodded. He smiled and sat down.

"Don't mind if I sit here, do you?" I shook my head, then he nodded and smiled, his tongue poked out of his teeth to which I thought was cute.

"We haven't talked yet, tell my about yourself" he said looking at me with his eyes that shined.

"Well I just moved here and only staying here for a year" I said quietly.

"Why a year?" He asked.

"Because we wanted to see what its like in England, then we go back to Ireland" I said.

"Well if your going back to Ireland, then we might as well go with you" he said smiling.

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah, apparently your one of the most popular people in the school" he said.

"How did that happen?" I asked confused.

"Look at you, your fit and hot" he said like it was obvious.

I blushed.

"Your cute when you blush" he said chuckling.

I was going to sat something, but the bell rang and students started to come in.

"Meet me after class outside" he said, then he started to do his work.

I don't get how people are that confident to say things like that. I would be to shy to say that to anyone.

*After class*

I walked outside in the front of the school and saw Zayn standing there. His eyes were closed and he was breathing in and out loudly.

"Hi"

He opened his eyes and then he smiled.

"Hey" he said calmly.

"Why did you want me here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to talk and get to know you, that's all" he said sitting on the ground. I sat right beside him and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled.

"When is your birthday?" He asked.

"September 13" I answered.

"Whats your favorite color?" He asks again.

"Blue" i answered.

"Have any siblings?" He asked closing his eyes.

"One brother" I lied.

"Whats your favorite animal?" He asked.

"Penguins" I say.

"Whats your favorite movie?" He asked.

"Finding nemo " I said chuckling.

"Have any pet?" He asks.

"No"

"Do you want a pet?" He asked turning his head to me.

"Yeah" I say.

"What kind?" He asks still looking at me.

"A bunny" I say.

Then he closed his eyes. "Have a girlfriend?" He asked.

"No" I said.

"Boyfriend?" He asked.

"No" I said again.

"That's all I needed to know" he said, then left me sitting on the ground by myself.

"Oh and I'm going to your house" he said smiling, then he left to go inside.

*lunch*

"Why didn't you came to class?" Lottie asked.

"I was with a friend, that's all" I said grabbing out my lunch.

"Oh ok, anyways what are you doing after school?" Lottie asks.

"Hanging out with a friend" I answered.

"Can you ask James of he wants to hangout after school? Because nobody wants to do anything with me" she said.

"Sure, James has nothing to do anyways" I said.

"Whos James?" Louis asked sitting at our table.

"Nobody" I answered.

"Who is james? I really want to know!" Louis whined.

"Nobody, now go to your own table" i said annoyed.

"If you don't tell me, I'll ask Zayn to ask you" Louis said smirking.

"Fine! He's my cousin" i said smoothly.

"I don't believe you" Louis said crossing his arms.

"Don't then" i said eating my food. Ignoring him.

He just ended up going to his table, because he knew i wouldn't say anything about James. After I was done lunch, i went to the library to finish some homework.

•••••••••••••••

I know its short, but I'm to tired to write. If i get over 7 votes and 6 comments, I'll update tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for reading!!
(づ ̄3)