:)NINE(:

Niall

"Finally your back" I hear a voice say from behind me, I was facing the door so I couldn't see the person but I already know who it was.

"I came to your friends house at 9:00 but you were already gone" he said getting closer to me, I shut my eyes tight and waited for him to yell. But it never came, his loud angry voice didn't come. It was quiet, only my breathing could be heard.

"James is upstairs sleeping, apparently your parents went out of town for a few days" he said getting very close to me, all I wanted to do was punch him, but I can't or else I'll end up with a bruise.

"I want you to sleep now, you have school tomorrow and I'm dropping you off" he said right beside me, his lips were touching my ear.

"Better sleep now kitten" he whispered softly in my ear, he grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. I felt like running away, I wanted to kick him. But I can't.

"I'll be sleeping in the quest room right next to yours, if you get scared come to the room" he whispered in my ear. He let go of me and walked up the stairs. After I heard the door shit from upstairs, I started to breath normally.

I locked the door and turned off all the lights, I walked upstairs to my room. I see James sleep in his bed, I go to my closet and get ready for bed. After I was done everything, I got in bed and slept.

~|~|~
"Wake up Niall! Its your turn"I hear James voice say loudly. I groan into the pillow, I was to tired to do anything.

"Get up and eat" James said grabbing my feet and pulling me out of bed.

"No!" I said annoyed, I shut my eyes and covered my ears. It was quiet and James wasn't doing anything.

Then I felt someone pick me up. I screamed and tired to hit the person who was carrying me.

"Calm down, James told me to get you out" Josh said calmly. I stayed quiet and looked at my fingers.

When he put me down, I was in the kitchen and James was making me a bowl of cereal. He put the bowl in front of me and put the milk carton right beside it. I glared at him.

"What?" James asked.

I looked around to make sure he wasn't here, when i saw he was gone. I yelled.

"WHY? YOU KNOW I HATE HIM AND YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR PAST!" I said angrily, i crossed my arms glaring at him.

"Shut up! He seems okay! Yeah maybe he did bad things but he was nice yesterday when i was talking to him!" James said.

"Maybe he's ok, but in your eyes not mine" i said angrily.

"Just eat and go to school" James said, he walked back upstairs.

I covered my face and felt tears pool in my eyes. I didn't want to cry so i wiped them away quickly and took deep breaths. After I was calm, I went upstairs and got dressed. Then I walked out. I walked towards the school.

Why is he back? What does he want? I don't love him anymore... I mean yeah i still get weak to the knees when he touch's me. But i don't want him around me anymore. I'm going to be honest, he was a really great boyfriend, he was sweet he was truthful, he was caring. He said he loved me, he said he loved everything about me, his dates were amazing, his gifts were expensive, he never cheated he never hurt me, he always apologized if he hurt my feelings. But he changed when he started drinking, he went out every night, he said he was going to his friends house but really he went to fuck girls, when he turned 17 i was 15, he started to cheat, when he turned 18 and I was 16, he started to abuse me, he forced me to have sex with him and that's when I broke up with him.

I guess Josh forgot about the ride.

When I finally got to school, I see Louis with Zayn and Harry. I walk towards them and smiled.

"Hey" I said smiling widely.

"Oh hey Niall" Zayn said smiling, he put his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

Louis hasn't said anything, he was just looking at the ground and not really paying attention to what anyone is saying or doing. "Louis? Are you there?" I asked chuckling.

"Huh? Oh hey Niall" Louis said smiling slightly.

"Is everything alright? You seem off" I said slowly.

"I'm fine, I'm just very tired" he said.

I looked at him, and he looked at me. Something is bothering him, and I know it. "Can I talk to you? Alone?" I asked Louis. He looked like he was battling with himself. Then he nodded.

"I'll see you guys later" I said waving at Zayn and Harry. Then I grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him to the back of the school, nobody comes he in the mornings so its ok.

"Louis, is something wrong? And don't say your tired because I know your lying" I said quietly.

"Look, nothing is wrong I promise, and if something is wrong I would have told you right away" Louis said smiling, but his smile didn't reach him eyes like it would when he's happy.

"Your my best friend, and we well always be best friends, and you better tell me if something is bothering you" I said smiling.

"I will" he said quietly, then he smiled quickly thinking I didn't see him frown.

"Lets go now, the bell well ring soon" I said. We walked back ti the front and Zayn and Harry weren't in the same spot. So me and Louis went inside.

~|~|~
"Niall Horan come to the office after the last bell" the announcement said loudly. Every head in the class turned to me. When they finally looked away, lottie looked at me confused.

"Why do you need to go?" Lottie asked quietly frowning her eyebrows.

"Someone wants me" I said not looking at her.

"Who?" She asked.

"My ex" I said so quietly that nobody could hear.

"What? Whats her name?" She asked.

"His" I correct her.

"Sorry, whats his names?" She asked.

"Josh" I simply said.

"I'm coming with you" she said, then she went back to working.

I shook my head and started to take notes.

••••••••••••••
Hope you like it, if you don't then don't. I kind of had a hard time writing this chapter, but I'm trying.

Don't care how many votes it gets, I'll update whenever I want.