Minicat- Dirt, Monster Trucks and Love

Mini's POV

     I bounced up and down in my seat excitedly. Today Marcel and I were going to the Monster Jam not to far away. I love Monster Trucks and my favorite, by far, is the one named 'WILDCATS'. It had one the World Championship three times in a row and was coming back again this year to win for the fourth time. The driver of the truck is named Tyler and honestly I've grown a small crush for him. He's just so full of life and amazing at everything he does. I may or may not have spent hours on Google looking up information about him.

     "Geez Craig, if you jump in your seat anymore the car might flip over," Marcel joked.

     I stopped bouncing and blushed a bit from embarrassment, "Oh sorry."

     "You're fine man. So which one are you obsessed about again?"

     "I'm not obsessed with it. I just... really like it. The Monster Truck is called 'WILDCATS'," I stated.

     He wasn't very convinced, "So what's so great about it?"

     I smiled, "Well it has the best horsepower out of all the other trucks and is by far the loudest which just shows how awesome it is in itself, wins almost every competition, has never flipped over EVER which is really impressive, always gets a score over twenty-OH the truck itself has flames spray painted onto it with the letter spelling 'WILDCATS' as if they're almost burning and the driver himself is just amazing in every way like this one time when he was a kid he-"

     "Woah okay dude take a breath," Marcel laughed, "Sounds like you have a crush on the guy."

     "N-No I don't!" I blushed and slightly stuttered.

     "Oh wow! You do! Well this was gonna be a secret but I have two VIP passes. You probably know what that means," He reached down and grabbed two VIP passes out of his car door.

     My eyes went wide, "THAT MEANS WE GET TO GO MEET ALL OF THE MONSTER TRUCK DRIVERS INCLUDING TYLER OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH MARCEL!" I screamed.

     "You're welcome, but please don't ever scream that loud in my ear ever again."

     I had a huge grin on my face, "Okay," I whispered, grabbing my VIP pass out of his hand.

     We both laughed and continued driving in silence. I tried not to bounce in my seat but now it was a lot more difficult. My mind and heart raced at the thought of meeting Tyler. Even if we only talked for a few minutes, I would still be overjoyed. A small grin grew back onto my face as I turned and looked out the window, getting lost in my mind.

     Once we found a place to park I almost ran into the building. We were an hour and ten minutes early so we could get our seats before it was packed, but now that I know we have VIP passes I'm not sure what we're gonna do. Tonight the show was sold out, I like to think that's because everyone is here to watch Tyler perform. We stood in the short line and I pulled out my phone. I opened twitter and saw a post from Tyler talking about his show tonight. I smiled, liked the post and wished him good luck.

     Surprisingly the line started moving not to long after we got there. A lady scanned our passes with a small hand held scanner and let us through.

     I turned to Marcel, "So where are we going?" I asked.

     He grinned, "Follow me."

     I nodded and let him walk in front. Instead of going upstairs like everyone else we walked through a long hallway with no one else but us. I saw a door a little ahead of us and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. As we got closer I heard a bunch of people laughing and talking. My heart raced in anticipation.