Terrornuckle- Move On

I'm back! Honestly so much has been going on with school and I've been very stressed, but I finally ready to get back into writing. Also sorry this is something small I wanted to write for awhile so yeah. Enjoy! :)

Brian's POV

"I'm not strong, I never have been."

"Yes you are. Didn't you hear everything you said to me? You've been through all that shit yet you're still here in front of me. You're strongest person I know."

"...You're not gonna leave me right?"

His laugh struck me like a bullet.

"Of course not. We'll be friends until the end of time and even after that."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

My eyes opened and I sighed. I stayed still in bed, the sheets drapped over my hips. A tear slid down the side of my face. I still didn't move, having no strength to wipe it away. My phone at my side dinged. My chest tightened.

I rolled onto my side and reached to grab my phone. I unplugged it from the wall and saw the one message I was slightly dreading.

'Hey. Are you okay? Just wanted to check, again. I hope you get better. Text me back please'

I laughed dryly and put my phone back down. I swung my legs over the bed and walked out into the living room. My now lighter body sunk into the sofa. The television was off and the silence was driving me mad. I reached over and turned it on, having some news channel in the back for me to listen to.

A few rays of sunlight started to make the room glow. I didn't realize I had woken up so early, which probably meant I didn't get much sleep. I wasn't sure because I had stopped checking the time. Time counted down every meaningless second I was wasting.

The lights of a car shinned into the window, meaning someone was here. I didn't bother to look who it was, since I already knew. I turned the T.V. and heard light footsteps coming up to the door. The faint sound of keys hitting one another was barely audible. A rough clattering came afterwards, meaning he was unlocking the door.

The wooden door opened and I didn't bother to look at him. He sighed-shut the door-and walked behind me. A familiar soft hand layed on my shoulder. I didn't react. Instead, I sat there and said nothing.

"I'm home. Incase you didn't know."

I stayed silent.

"You know ignoring me isn't going to make me leave. I'm never going to leave," he came over and sat down next to me.

My eyes stayed locked onto the the screen.

An arm wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest, "Stop trying to ignore me, dummy, I know you're hurting."

Eventually I wrapped my arms around his waist and curled against him. His hand rubbed my back, soothingly and I felt my muscles relax.

"How was work?" I mumbled.

He hummed, "Same as always."

I sat up and looked him in the eyes. He looked so tired and stressed out. I frowned, feeling suddenly guilt. He seemed to notice my frown and kissed the space between my eyebrows.

"Brock you're tired, go lay down."

"No, I'm fine here with you. Plus I don't wanna leave you alone."

I put my head on his shoulder, "I'm fine. Go sleep."

Brock pulled me closer to him, "You're not, Brian. Listen, I know Tyler just left you and you feel like it's all your fault but it isn't. He left and that's that. I know it sucks and I know you feel like crap. You'll get past it though. Just like how you get past everything else in life."

A tear slid down my cheek, "What if everyone else leaves me like he did?"

He lifted my head up and wiped my cheek, "I can't promise they won't, but c'mon, I doubt they will. Even if people do leave you, I sure as hell will never will. I can definitely promise you that."

I stayed quiet and rested my forehead against his. I felt safe and secure. Brock layed down on the couch and pulled me with him. He tried to get comfortable which ended in me elbowing his stomach.

Brock was quiet for awhile before he whispered, "Shit."

I erupted into giggles. Brock laughed into my back, sending vibrations through my whole body. The sensation tickled me making me laugh harder.

"S-stop doing that!" I wheezed out.

He only pulled me closer, laughing louder now too. I flailed in his grasp but he was stronger. My hands tried to pry his off me, which made his grip loosen. One of his hands accidentally let go giving me a escape route.

I pushed all of my weight over the couch and landed on my face with a hard thud. I scrambled up and grabbed my nose.

Blood rushed down my nose making me gasp, "I broke my nose because of you!"

Brock stood up and cupped my cheeks, making me drop the hand on my nose. He softly pinched the bridge of my nose and slowly started going up, pinching in various places.

"Nope. Not broken. Just bleeding."

I went into the kitchen clean up the blood, "Yeah okay smart Doctor man."

He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Smart Doctor man? That's a new one."

I scoffed, "Whatever you big meanie."

"You're very creative with names today."

I rolled my eyes and smiled softly. The bleeding had stopped but my nose still felt sore. I wiped off the dried blood on my chin and started thinking about earlier. The thought made me sad but I shook it off. Thinking about I won't help me.

Brock released his grip on me and moved over to coffee machine, "You want some nasty black coffee?"

"Always," my head turned to him with a goofy smile on my face.

He playfully glared at me, "I only make this because I love you."

"No, you secretly love it too."

"Sure thing."

For the rest of the morning, it was surprisingly peaceful. I didn't think about Tyler and just enjoyed being with the man I love. The one who cares for me. The one who would put his life before mine in a heartbeat.

I was still scared. The fear of being abandoned still lingered in my shadow, but I didn't let it disturb me. I moved on with all my demons a step behind me. That's how I made it.

"You're the strongest person I know."

Maybe if Tyler was still around I would tell him, I know knew I also thought that's true.