Easter Tradition

A/n- Easter is one of my favorite holidays, so of course I have to write a oneshot about it. (Also just a small fun fact- I share the same birthday as Bryce. Ok, enjoy!!)

The whole crew crowded around Ryan and Bryce's dining table dyeing Easter eggs. This tradition has been going on for what seemed like forever, but was actually three years, making the holiday special in their own way.

"Stop hogging all the blue dye, Jon!" Tyler shouted across the table.

"I'm not hogging it! I'm just using a lot of it."

"More like all of it," Craig mumbled.

Jonathan made a shocked face and gasped, "Hey!"

Everyone burst out into a fit of laughs. It was moments like these ones that someone observing the group, not knowing who they were, would think thy were all family. That statement wouldn't be entirely incorrect since the group was like a family in an indescribable way.

Bryce turned his head to Ryan, "Babe, can you get me some more pink dye please?"

Ryan instantly stood up, "Of course," he left the room to quickly get more pink dye from the hallway closet.

"When are you two gonna get married already?" Brian asked.

Bryce's face flushed red, "What are you talking about?"

"You two have been together for years! Ya'll need to just get married already." Luke blurted out while still focusing on decorating an egg.

Before anyone could add on to the conversation Ryan came back into the room, "What did I miss?" he asked, handing Bryce some more pink dye.

"We were talking about how you and Bryce need to get married already," Marcel stated simply.

Ryan blushed slightly, "We'll get married at some point, it doesn't need to get rushed. Plus you aren't even dating anyone, Marcel, so don't talk about marriage to me!"

Everyone was now more interested in the conversation by Ryan's words, but they didn't say anything.

Marcel smirked and was the only one to talk, "Oh man, if only you knew how wrong you are when you say that."

"Wait, what?!" David shouted out.

"Does that mean you're dating someone Marcel?" Brock asked with wide eyes.

Marcel's smirk grew bigger, "Maybe."

Shouts, questions, and confusion rang throughout the house. Marcel stayed quiet and worked on dyeing eggs, not even as much as giving his friends a glance. They all gave up over getting a solid answer. Small conversation broke out at random times between the group until all the eggs had been dyed.

"Now lets hide these and have an Easter egg hunt!" Lui shouted in his squeaker voice.

They all agreed to his idea and split into two groups. One group hid the eggs and the other went to find them. Then, the groups would switch roles. Lui, David, Brian, Brock, Ryan and Bryce was the first group to hide the eggs. Luke, Marcel, Jonathan, Evan, Craig and Tyler were the first group to collect them.

For almost ten minutes the first group hid the eggs in ridiculously hard places. Some were hidden on top of the roof while others were in dark corners. Of course, they didn't make all of them hard to find.  Once the eggs had all been hidden the second group ran out with small baskets in their hands.

Everyone laughed as the group scrambled around the backyard  to find the hidden eggs. Some of the eggs had cracked in the midst of the chaos. One had even fallen off the roof and smacked Evan on the head. Jonathan had rushed over to him, concerned, while everyone laughed until they were crying.

"That was fucking perfect," Tyler wheezed out.

Evan sighed and looked at Jonathan, "I'm seriously okay, it didn't hurt."

"If you're sure," replied Jonathan with an unsure look.

Luke turned to Jonathan and Evan, "Hey, stop being so gay for each other and get your asses over here!"

Jonathan and Evan laughed at their friend while doing as he said. Once everyone had calmed down, slightly, they decided to switch roles in the Easter egg hunt. Instead of using the backyard, like the first group, the second group hid the eggs in the front yard.

Lui tried peeking through the window to see where the eggs were, but David caught him, "Hey, no cheating!" David shouted to the smaller male.

"Aww, c'mon just one peek!" Lui begged.

David moved over to Lui and wrapped his arms around his waist, "Nope!" he yelled and picked Lui up by his waist.

"Woah!" Lui shouted while laughing, "Okay, okay I won't peek! Put me down!"

"Fine," he said simply and tossed Lui onto the couch, lightly.

The two men burst into a fit of giggles while the rest of the group rolled their eyes at the couple's action.

"Those two idiots are so in love," Brian said.

Once all the eggs were hidden once more, the first group went to find the decorated eggs. Surprisingly, it was hard to find them all. Even though the front yard had less place for the eggs to be hidden, they were just as equally hard to find.

Craig spotted one in a branch, very high up the tree, "How the fuck did you manage to get that up there?"

"I picked Ryan up so he could put an egg up there," replied Bryce with a giggle.

The groups eyes went wide and they all looked at Bryce, "I didn't expect Bryce to say that," Brock said in disbelief. Everyone else agreed silently.

"Anyways, Tyler! Come pick me up so I can get the egg!" Craig demanded.

"Alright," he replied simply.

Tyler crouched down, allowing Craig to get on his shoulders. Everyone watched in awe as Tyler and Craig got up to the egg, easily. The coordination and trust in their relationship was what mostly shocked everyone. As Craig reached for the egg, as gust of wind blew the pink egg out of the tree. The pink egg went directly for Evan who ducked out of the way, just in time.

"Jesus Christ!" he yelled.

"Those eggs are out to kill you!" Marcel yelled in between laughs.

Evan let out a shaky laugh, "No shit," he mumbled under his breath.

All the eggs had once again been found, even though some were crushed, they all went inside to hang out and play some Mario Kart.

"This is the game that really tests your friendship, so it's perfect for us to play!" Brian stated with a smirk on his face.

"I'm terrible at Mario Kart," Brock said with a sigh.

Brian pulled Brock closer to him, "It's okay! I'll help you."

Brock smiled and kissed his cheek, "Thank you," he whispered.

Everyone cooed excessively at the couple making Brock blush. It was rare for Brock to be affectionate in public and around his friends, mostly because they would react in such overdramatic ways.

For the rest of the day everyone shouted, laughed, raged, and even fought over the silliest things. Today had special to the crew, not just because it was Easter, but rather because they made it unique, just like any other day.