H2Ovanoss- Ghost Hunting

Sorry this took longer than expected to finish! I tried to make it longer and better to make up for how long I've been away. Enjoy! (And it's my birthday yay)

"What made you head over heels for this guy anyways? You've never even talked to the guy." Evan's best friend Tyler interrogated him as they walked to the dining hall. It was the start of their final year in college and it was hard already.

"I don't know. It's like I've told you, he's just so bubbly and happy. I wish I could talk to him but I get too nervous each time."

Tyler wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "You just gotta take a risk and do it. It's our last year and you're going to make the best of it. You've practically already wasted a month here and I'm not letting you waste the rest."

He nodded slightly, "Yeah, alright."

"Good because if you don't I'd kick your ass. Then I'd help you."

Evan chuckled and punched his arm playfully as they walked into the dining hall. It was loud but not swarming with people. There really wasn't any place that was crowded unless a big event was going on. It was really nice except for when Evan was dragged into the middle of those events by his friends.

"Hey, can I take a guess as to who this mystery man is?" Tyler asked.

He shrugged, "Sure. One guess."

Tyler stroked his chin and hummed making Evan smile. He glanced around the room inspecting everyone like a detective. Evan could tell he already had his guess by the smirk on his face.

He looked at someone at the other end of the room. "Is it Jon? Jonathan?"

Evan blushed and quickly followed his gaze. Sure enough standing still, with a few of his friends and smiling brightly, was his crush Jonathan. Evan felt his heart pound bittersweetly in his chest:

He looked away and hit Tyler's arm, "How the hell did you guess that?"

Tyler smirked and Evan knew something was up. "Lucky guess."

"Yeah right. Let's just go sit down and wait for the guys before I collapse or kill you."

He gasped dramatically, "Kill me? Why would you want to do that?"

They made their way over to their usual table. "I won't unless you tell someone. Especially if you tell David. He's crazy about crushes and would expose me on the spot."

"Can't argue with that."

"Can't argue with what?" a familiar voice asked. The two turned around to see their friends David, Brock, Brian and Marcel coming towards them.

"Nothing important. You guys hungry?" Evan asked before Tyler could come up with a bad excuse.

"We wouldn't be here otherwise," Marcel stated as Evan and Tyler stood up. The group started to make their way into the cafeteria. It was a separate room connected to the dining hall where they could pick out and buy their food.

"Hey did you guys hear about the house on Creek road?" David asked randomly.

Brain groaned, "Not this stupid story again."

"It's not a story! Well, technically it is but it's not stupid."

Brock pitched in, "I heard about it and I believe it's true."

"You believe it? I thought out of everyone you'd be the one to think it's completely fake," Marcel said.

Tyler spoke up, "What the fuck are you three talking about?"