Young Lovers

A/n- This oneshot is gonna include every ship rather than just one. The title won't have a ship name and that's how you know it's an all ship oneshot. If you guys like this type of oneshot I might do it again. Anyways, enjoy!

The cool Tuesday morning air was still. Cars pulled up to the small elementary school one by one until it was packed. Fumes from gas filled the air along with annoyed and angry car horns. A kid with curly brown hair and black glasses got out of his moms car, waving her goodbye. He stood under a large, orange and yellow tree waiting for his friends. Another car pulled up making the boy smile. A boy with brown hair and a band aid on his face got out and smiled when his eyes landed on the boy under the tree. He said goodbye to someone and ran towards the other boy.

"Hey Craig!" The boy shouted excitedly.

"Hi Tyler!" Craig responded.

When Tyler was finally by Craig, he pulled the other boy into a hug. They giggled and Craig gave Tyler a kiss on the cheek, knowing it would be the only time he could today, unless they were alone. Tyler and Craig had been secretly dating since third grade when Tyler gave Craig a special gift on Valentine's Day.

"Jonathan! Luke! Wait for me!" A voice cried out. 

Tyler and Craig looked over at the boy and saw their friend Evan trying to catch up to his other friends. The boys, Jonathan and Luke, stopped and turned around. Jonathan waved and bounced on his heels in an excited way, with a wide grin on his face. Luke simply waved at they boy running towards them.

"Hey Evan! How are you?" Jonathan asked Evan, who was tired from running.

"I'm good," He saw Tyler and Craig by the tree, "Oh, yeah, let's go over to the tree."

Jonathan and Luke nodded in response. Jonathan grabbed Evan's hand since they were already openly dating. The three boys made their way over to Tyler and Craig in a short, silent, walk. Once they arrived at the oak tree, the boys exchanged some greetings.

"BOO!" Multiple voices shouted at the group causing them to jump in suprise.

They all turned toward the voices and saw their friends Marcel, Brock, Brian, Lui, David, Bryce and Ryan. (A/n I was done with introductions, if that wasn't obvious.)

"Wow. Classic, guys," Luke said while rolling his eyes.

The group laughed for a minute before breaking off into random conversations. It was seven fifty five now and the boys decided to head to class, not wanting to be yelled at by their teacher.

"Last one to the classroom is a rotten egg!" Marcel challenged and sprinted off to the classroom.

"Oh no you don't!" Luke yelled, running after him.

The rest of the boys rolled their eyes and laughed at the two boys. Every day Marcel would challenge the group about something and the only one who would participate was always Luke. Everyone had started shipping them, finding it cute.

"When are they gonna admit they're in love?" Brain asked.

Brock hit his shoulder lightly, "Don't rush true love!"

"It's not rushed love if it already is love," Bryce said with a giggle.

"Wow Bryce, that's really smart," Ryan complimented Bryce, as he always does.

David rolled his eyes, "Everyone needs to confess their love at this point."

"Yeah but everyone also needs to start heading to class before we're late!" Lui stated.

The boys stayed quite and nodded. Once arriving at the classroom they saw Luke and Marcel arguing.

"No, I won!" Marcel argued.