Minicat- Eyes

A/n- This oneshot is based off an actual conversation between CATATTACK1234 and I. Check out her stories because she's an amazing author. (The whole story is not based off our conversation. Just the first part is.) Enjoy!

Craig's POV

The house was suspiciously quiet. Normally I'd be here on the couch aimlessly watching television while my boyfriend Tyler would record. But there was no screaming, talking, or smart remarks ringing through the house like usual. I brushed it off, thinking he was just setting up his screen to record and what not. It wasn't until Tyler came bursting into the living room that I realized just how wrong I was.

"I'VE BEEN LIED TO MY WHOLE LIFE!" Tyler shouted with a pale face.

"What are y-."

"I WAS WALKING PAST THE MIRROR IN MY ROOM WHEN I NOTICED OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE THAT MY EYES WEREN'T BLUE LIKE THEY ALWAYS ARE BUT INSTEAD THEY'RE HAZEL THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!!" He ranted on without pausing or taking a breath.

"What the actual fuck," I mumbled under my breath.

Tyler rushed over to the couch and sat on his knees, facing me, "SEE?!" He gently put his forehead on mine so I could see his eyes better.

I looked at his eyes and was actually shocked. His eyes were a light hazel color instead of a electric blue. I examined his eye farther and noticed the familiar blue color on the outer rim of his pupil and iris. My mind searched for an answer and I soon had two possible explanations.

"Well, eyes can change color when the pigment in your iris condenses but it only slightly changes the eye color. Your eye color can also change depending on your emotion. It could be anger, love, etcetera," I explained almost whispering.

Tyler leaned back a bit, "How are you so smart?" He asked.

I laughed, "I'm not. Just have a bunch of random knowledge shoved into my brain somewhere."

He looked at me, unconvinced, "Pretty sure that makes you smart, babe."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, you dork. Anyways, what were you doing before you noticed your eyes changed color?"

A wide grin accompanied by a blush grew on his face, "I was sitting in my chair wondering how I got so lucky to have you in my life."

"I'm the one who's lucky," I said with a blush growing on my face.

Tyler pulled me into a tight embrace that I melted into. We ended up cuddling on the couch staring into each other's eyes. His eyes were now a brighter hazel than before, with almost no evidence that there was every any blue in the handsome mans eyes. I sighed happily and layed my head into the crook of his neck.

"Your eyes are a brighter hazel color now," I told him lazily.

Tyler only hummed and cuddled me closer in response.

"Most people find green or hazel eyes the most attractive eye color than other. So I'm guessing that you're eyes change to hazel when you feel love. It would make sense too because a lot of people are attracted to it and you were thinking about me when it happened," I ranted on.

"Well fuck."

I moved my head to see his face again and raised my eyebrow at his sudden change in mood.

"I guess I'm never gonna have my blue eyes again because I'll always be in love with you."

I felt my face go bright red within seconds, "I'll love you until the world ends," I responded.