Prologue Pt.1

August 22,2000

Briella~

Today Is The First Day Of School. I Am So Excited 😊. I Will Be In The Third Grade...I'm Such A Big Girl☺️.

"Christina Briella Johnson Bring Your Butt Down Here Or You Will Be Late On Your First Day!" Mom Said. "Ok Mommy!" As I Walk Down The Stairs I  Got Even More Excited Because Today Is The Day I Will Make New Friends I Just Knew It!

"Ready For School?" "Yes Mommy" When We Pulled Up To The School I Was So Excited I Didn't Even Tell My Mom Bye I Just Ran Out The Car. I Went Straight To My Classroom to Be Greeted By My Teacher Ms.Collins. "Hi! Aren't You Christina?" "Yes!" "Wow You're Pretty Excited, Go Sit Over There Next To The Two Boys" "Ok Ms.Collins"

When I Reached My Desk I Sat There Quietly With A Big Smile On My Face Until One Of Those Boys Said Something That Hurt My Feelings "Ugh We Have To Sit Next To A Girl Who Looks Like She Has Cooties" The Whole Class Laughed Except For The Boy Sitting Next To Me Actually He Looked A Little Annoyed. "What's Wrong?" " Its The First Day Of School And Its My Birthday!" "I'm Sorry About That I Hope This Will Be The Best School Day For You" He Smiled "Thank You...What's Your Name?" "Christina But Everyone Calls Me Briella" "Oh, My Name Is Brandon"