Chapter 3

Rashad~

Hey y'all! I guess y'all probably know who I am now due to them two rats continuously talking about me. Don't ask how I know because I just do. But anyways, i just left my girl's hou....Well  she ain't exactly my girl because I only use her to fuck and that's it. I know I sound bogus but I don't care because she knows what her purpose is for. It's sad that these females don't care about their worth, yet , they blame us for treating them like they ain't shit. I just know that Briella better not be like that or we will have some problems. Everybody know that I don't play when it comes to her because she is like a little sister to me and she has morals unlike most of these hoes here in Chicago And it's sad because they are all beautiful but they just don't act like it. I know what you guys are probably thinking... "Well if you know that they are beautiful why don't you treat them like they are" And I will tell y'all the same thing I said before they want to be treated like hoes so.....

I'm on my way to work at Harold's Chicken. If you don't know what Harold's is it's the best chicken restaurant in Chicago. They mild sauce is good as fuck. Like it's so scrumptious... But I got into my car and drove down to my job and once I got there I was happy until I saw my co-worker De'Anna, she's Briella's cousin and she has the biggest crush on me. She been crushing on ya boy since we were kids. I'm not gon front my move, shortie bad but she be irritating like she always rubbing up on me and telling me how good I look everyday. Like damn girl I know I look good can I get some space. But thats my friend. She actually gives great advice that's why it's believable that she is related to Briella because they both know how to help you when you go through stuff but unlike Briella De'Anna hates to get help from other people she likes to be independent. That's why I never give her the time of Day because to be honest I really care about her and I don't want to hurt her due to my hoeish ways. What I don't get is how she wants me so much and she knows about my hoeish ways and plus she got hoes, she got so many niggas that would worship the ground that she stands and yet she wants the kid. But anyways like everyday I walk in and.....

"Hey Rashad" She said with a frown on her face. That's how I knew something was wrong because normally she would be screaming and jumping on me like We a couple but today she didn't even look at me. This is a little concerning. "Hey De'Anna, wassup you seem a lil down today?" "Nothing I don't want to talk about it" "Common De'Anna. What's wrong?" "So all day today this girl name Kianna been buggin' me talm bout some "You a hoe" and you know how I am about muhfuckas calling me a hoe. You know my lil ass be ready to beat a bitch ass but I'm trying to work on my temper and keep my calm ever since the year started, so I never said anything to her I would just walk past and it's real live killing me like I just want to look up her house address and go to her house and beat her ass. And you know I would really do that shit." "Yea, I do just calm down and keep doing what you doing. I know who Kianna is....She probably just mad that you look better than her and you damn near thicker than her. Just keep doing you, girl. And keep slaying on her ass, okay. Slay Hunty" I said in a girl voice and she giggled. "See that's the smile I wanted to see" "Thanks, Rashad. I really needed that cause I was pissed off" "Yea I know, I thought you was just hungry or sum" "Hell Nawl" She laughed "You know how you get when it comes to food. You do not play" I laughed. "Boy shut up and get to work" she laughed and walked away. "Glad you feel better" I yelled as I prepared to take the customer's order. "Welcome to Harold's Chicken. How may I help you?"