Chapter 4

Briella~

"Briella, Baby! I missed you, did you miss me?" "No, I didn't miss you Darrin."I said as I rolled my eyes. He always flirt with me like he don't know that I only date seniors and freshmen in college. " Why you never give me the chance. I've been trying since you was in 8th grade and I was in 6th grade." "Because you just said the answer in your question." "What was the answer?" "You're younger than me and I only like boys my age. Besides, I see you as my lil brother. Why you won't flirt with Sakori? She really likes you Darrin and you wasting your time trying to get with me while this girl damn near worships the ground that you stand on." "I know I just like a challenge." He said with a smirk. "Boy get the fuck on" I laughed. "But for real go with her, she is really pretty and she slim thick. I thought you liked slim thick or thick girls, I am skinny as hell and tryna get with me" "You right. I will ask if she wanna hang out sometime but just so you know you not going no where that fast. You will be mine forever." He said as he started walking away. "YOU MY FOREVER GIRL!!!!" I started laughing until some big ass motherfucker bumped me so hard that I fell.

"Damn, my fault shorty

"Damn, my fault shorty. I didn't look up from my phone" He said as he tried to help me up from the ground. JESUS, this man is beyond fine. He look a little bit like Tupac. You know Tupac was fine as hell too. I was so lost in his eyes I didn't even know the bell rang. "Um, excuse me? Are you okay? Did I make you fall that hard that you can speak?" "Hm....Umm I'm sorry Umm... what time is it? The bell just range for class" My eyes widened "Oh shit, fuck!" "Yea, but I'm new. Can you please show me where the main office is?" "Yea, I have to go there anyways to get a tardy pass." "But what's your name?" "It's DeShawn but everyone calls me Shawn" "Cool!" "What's yours?" "Its Christina but everyone calls me Briella" "Why Briella?" "Because its my middle name and I don't know what made them call me by my middle name, it just happened." "Oh" "Yea, but we just made it to the main office. I hope you enjoy your year here at South Shore High School and I'll see you around." "Why you talkin' like you workin' in a hotel and you just booked me a room?" We laughed. "But, I'll see you around." He walked to the front desk to get his schedule and locker combination, while I walked in to get my pass for first period. 

De'Anna

Hey y'all! Y'all know who I am, so I don't have to introduce myself. But I',m on my way to meet Briella at her locker so we can meet up at lunch. 

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She exaggerated. "What" I laughed. " I saw this fine ass boy today and when I say he fine. He is FIONEEEEE" "Forreal?! Bitch I gotta see him. Cause he must be fine for you to be this excited." "Girl, yes. I think I found the one" She said with goo-goo eyes. "He is so gorgeous, like when he bumped into me I was gon go off on him for makin' me bust my shit but when I looked at his face I couldn't even get mad. It was like all I wanted to do was making him lay down and sit on his face like omg....." "Ok, well lets go to the cafeteria and get some food and hopefully we will see and him and invite him to sit with us." "Ok" 

We walked in the cafeteria and got out food and sat down waiting for Rashad and Brandon and while I was getting down on my nachos, this bitch hit me on my arm continuously like she got tourettes. "What girl, damn!" "There he go" She pointed. When I looked up I never seen a man so gorgeous in my life , except for Rashad, but he not out here."Well call him over, girl" "DESHAWN" He looked over at her and smiled and walked over to us. "Hey, Briella! Wassup?" "I just saw you walk in and I know you're new so I wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us or not?" "Uh, sure" He looked over at me as he sat down "Um, my name is DeShawn but everyone calls me Shawn" "My name is DeAnna" "Cool" We made brief conversation until Rashad and Brandon cam over. "Hey y'all, who's this?" Briella spoke " This is DeShawn, he just transferred here today" "Oh, cool" Brandon said but Rashad had a mug on his face. "Wassup with you Rashad?" I asked. "Nun, I'm cool." "Mhm, I'll find out later" I mumbled. "So Damon.."Rashad started "DeShawn" Shawn interrupted "Yea don't care" I smacked his arm and glared "What?" He asked "Stop" I said with my teeth being gritted. He waved me off, "As I was saying, where you from?" "Out west" "What made come out here?" "Less violence" "Hmmm...." "Yep" "I'm sorry about dumbass right here, he like to question you as if you are in a interrogation like he the police" I spoke up "No, its cool. I would be like that too, are you like the protector or sum?" "Maybe, why you asked?" "Cause I got that vibe from you" "What school you went to?"Briella asked trying to change the subject  "Chicago Bulls" "Why you transferred in your senior year?" Rashad butted in "Rashad shut up, that ain't nun of yo business" Briella said "What it's just a question" "Yeah but he can tell us when he wants to." "Man, whatever" He said when he stormed out. "I'm sorry Shawn" I said as I ran after him. "HEY" He looked behind and stopped "What DeAnna" He said annoyed "What's wrong with you? Why would you question him like that?" "Because that nigga ain't who y'all think he is... I know and don't ask because the less you know the better." "Ok" I said surrendering " But you gon tell me in the future and you're not arguing with me ok?"  "Ok" He said as he rolled his eyes as we walked back to the cafeteria "And stop rolling your eyes with yo gay ass" I said laughing " Fuck you" He laughed "That's on my bucket list" I smirked "Man gon somewhere" He said muffing me.

Ugh, I really love him.