Chapter 13

De'Anna~ 

I just woke up with Brandon's heavy ass head on my stomach. I checked the time on my phone and it's only 5:00 in the morning. This school schedule shit fucking up my damn sleep. I placed my phone down and moved Brandon's head so I can go to the bathroom and release my urine that I'v been holding all night. I had to stand outside the door due to someone using the restroom. Once the door opened, I seen it was Christina. Yes, I said Christina... that's her real first name. I'm not going to call her Briella like we cool knowing that we're not. But I quickly went into the restroom because I din't want her to say anything to me. 

Once I finished my business, I went back into my room and laid back down next to Brandon attempting to go back to sleep, but terribly failing. I'm sleepy, i know I am. I just can't seem to go back to sleep. Maybe I should bother Brandon. 

"Brandon" I whispered poking him. "What" He groaned in his sleepy voice, which by the way was very sexy. NO, I don't want him. I still have feelings for the bum nigga. I just love the sound of men voices when they wake up. It's so sexy. "I can't sleep" "Well try" "I did" I whined. He smacked his lips. "Well what the fuck you want me to do?" he said getting irritated. "Help me go back to sleep" "How can I, Brandon Williams, help you sleep?" "I don't know...talk?" "Talk about what De'?" 'Anything" De'Anna" He said sternly. "Fine.. I wanna talk about this situation we having with Christina and Rashad" "You petty. I hope you know that" Brandon laughed. "Look, I refuse to call her Briella like we cool and we're not." "Whatever. But what about them" He said looking at me sleepily. "I just want to know why would they do this...Why would SHE do that to me. She know I have feelings for him so why would she go and start something romantically with him" I said on the verge of crying. "I know...it's messed up. I woudn't think Bri would do something like that to you. I mean, you're her family. That's really why I'm not talking to her because I don't fuck with the lies and shit" "Yea.." "But I just want to know this one thing" "What?" "What do you guys see in Rashad?" He joked. "I mean he's gorgeous, he has a sexy demeanor, he's very dominant and I love that. I love how he's rough to people but in actuality, he's a sweetheart. Don't get me started on his dimples. That's just the minimum" I said in all honesty. "Mmm" He said with his eyes closed. "Brandon" "Hmmm?" "Wake up, I'm almost there I just need you to talk." "FIne" He sighed, "What's up?" "I know this is weird, but I wanna know. If you had a crush on Christina...what would be the reason of your attraction?" "Hmm....honestly. Her spirit. Like, she's very angelic. She tries to help as many people as she can before making sure she's ok. She's also a very gorgeous girl. I like how she shows love to everyone..." Was the last thing I heard Brandon say before I fell asleep. 

Brandon~

"Also, I never told anyone this, but when she calls me Brandy I just pretend to hate but I actually love it." After I finished I heard light snores, I looked up and seen De' had fallen asleep. I went and checked my phone and it said 6:15. This girl woke me up early in the morning....seriously. And she know I don't play about my sleep. Now, I gotta pee. I got up, went to the bathroom, took care of my business and walked back into De's room so I could go back to sleep. 

I laid down thinking of Bri. After I said what I said about Bri, I've been thinking hard about it like:

Bri is actually sexy now that I think about it....

Bri and I were hella close until Rashad stepped in....

Maybe I should hav-

Nigga no. What the hell am I thinking. Bri is like a sister to me. I don't think of her like that. I should just sleep this thought off. 

I know...it's short but I just wanted to give you guys something since I've been gone for so long But I'm back now!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!