Chapter One

10 Years Later

Briella~

Today Is The Day.....The First Day Of Senior Year!!!!!Yes I'm So Happy This Means I Am One More Step Closer To Being A Full Grown Adult!!! Man, I Can't Wait For The Day Of Graduation, I Will Graduate With My Two Bestfriends Brandon And Rashad. Brandon,Rashad,and I Have Been Best Friends Since The Third Grade. Brandon Is More Of The Charming And Loving Type,But Rashad......That Nigga....He So Mean It Don't Make No Sense🙄 He Always Gotta Act Like He Is Hard Knowing Damn Well He A Sweetheart. But U Can't Do Anything But Love Them. But One Thing I Can't Stand About Them Is How They Always Gotta Be Hoeing Around Like Come On Now... And Their Favorite Statement When I Ask Them Why They Do It Is "We Only Doing It Until We Find The Right One So Can U Let Us Be Great" Like What The Hell! But Let Me Get To School So I Can See These Dumbasses

"Mom, I'm Leaving For School!" "Okay Honey!"I Left And Got In My Car That I Got For My 16th Birthday. I Pulled Off And Drove For Just About 15-30 Min. For School And When I Got There Guess What I Saw....These Uglass Niggas Already Hoeing Around ON THE FIRST DAY!!!! Here We Go....

"BRANDY!!!!!SHADY!!!!!" I Screamed Loud. I Saw Them Already Rolling Their Eyes Know Who It Is. "Bri!What Did We Tell You About That Shit!" Rashad Yelled. "Right, I Know U See Us Tryna Talk To These Beautiful Young Ladies...So Get!" Brandon Shooed. "So I Can't Talk To My Two Best friends That I Haven't Seen For Two Weeks In Person?" "Not Right Now!" They Both Said."Fuck Y'all! I Don't Wanna Talk To Y'all No More. Bye!" I Said As I Walked Away. "She'll Be Alright." I Heard Rashad Mumble. Lemme Get To Class Before I Catch An Attitude.I Walked To The Main Office And Got My Schedule For The Semester And Went To My First Period Which Was English.

I Walk In Class And Sat In The Back "I Hope I Get Someone I Know In My Class" And Just As I Mumbled That Here Go Rashad And Brandon Being Loud Talking About "Briellaaaaa!!!!!" "Hell Nawl Didn't I Say Fuck Y'all I Don't Fuck With Y'all, The Fuck!" I Said. They Smacked They Lips "Man You Know We Didn't Mean To Hurt Yo Feelings We Was Just Tryna Get Our Mack On You Know That" Brandon Said. "Right You Always Do This You Know You Our Babygirl" Rashad Smirked. "Ugh I Hate Y'all!" I Said Smiling. "We Love You Too!" They Said As They Say In Their Seats. And Finally The Bell Rang And Class Began....

Lunch

"I'm Telling You Bro Shorty Bad And She Gotta Fat Ass Like...I Would That Shit Like Bow Bow Bow" Rashad Said While Humping The Air While Talking About Some Girl He Saw Yesterday. "Man Why Yo Dumbass Didn't Get Here Number Nigga!" Brandon Yelled... "Cause She Was Across The Mall Fuck I Look Like Running To Some B-" "Aye!" "Sorry Bri, Some Girl I Don't Even Know." "Someone Who Is Determined To Get Them Digits The Fuck" Brandon Laughed "No Nigga"Rashad Laughed "Umm Can We Get Our Food We Been Standing Here Talking About Some Females All Day Like I'm Not Starving" I Exaggerated "Well Damn What's Wrong Munchkin?" Rashad Asked. He Gave That Nickname Since I'm Shorter Than Both Of Them Even Though He Not That Taller Than Me And My Nickname Back Is "Dimples" Because His Dimples Are Adorable. "Nothing I'm Just Starving, I Didn't Eat Breakfast This Morning" " Awe, Yeah You Know How She Is When It Comes To Food Shad" "Yea,But Go Sit Down Bri We Got Yo Food" "Ight Make Sure You Get Extra Fries With My Pizza!" "Yea Yea Sit Down!" "Thank You Dimples, Thank You Brandy!" I Said Cheesing "Yea Whatever!" They Both Said Before Continuing Their Conversation About Pussy. 

After what felt like ten years, they finally gave me my food. "Finally, I thought y'all forgot about me!" "Oh, Shut up! We were just talking to those fine girls were talking to earlier this morning when you almost fucked up our game." Rashad claim. "Well once you got my food you should've came straight here gave me my food and go back to doing your weak ass game to these lil ass girls!" "Man, Whatever Just Eat Your Food!" Brandon Yelled. 

NEW BOOK! WHO DIS! WOP WOP!