Chapter 12

Brandon~

I can't believe they would betray our friendship like that. I'm not mad that they're fucking with each other but I'm just mad that they would lie about it. Actually, I'm am mad that they messing with each other because they know how De' feels about him. They real foul for this. 

"Hey De'" I said walking in her room. "Hey...I heard what went down downstairs. You good?" "Yea, you good?" "Yea...I just hate that she acting like I'm dumb, like I haven't known her all her life. Come on now, I know how you get when she talks to someone" "I'm actually truly mad at the fact that they've been lying to us this whole time. I didn't think our group was like this" I said with disappointment. I heard a sniffle. I looked up and seen tears in her eyes.

"Hey,hey.....it's ok" I said in a soft tone rushing to her side. "No it's not",she cried, "I thought that I almost had a chance with Shad and to know that my chance is ran up because of my cousin..." She just started to bawl out. I didn't know that she had true feelings for Rashad. This breaks my heart even more for her. "Aye, do you want me to spend the night here with you so you won't be alone?" "You can if you want" She shrugged. But I knew she wanted me to. "I'm staying...I'll just get some of my clothes out of Briella's room" "Ok" 

I walked into Briella's room and she tried to talk to me talking about, "B', I'm so sorry" "Don't talk to me with that shit. You need to talk to your cousin before you talk to me" I said as I got my clothes and stuff out of her closet. "But Brand-" "Bye" I said as I walked out. 

I'm being petty with they ass. They did De' bogus as hell. I can't easily forgive them for that, I just can't. They don't understand how broken hearted she is. 

"What you wanna do?" "I don't know..." "Wanna watch the High School Musical series" I said grinning. "Hell yea, that's my shit" She said smiling hard. 

I knew she would never turn down HSM.

Briella~

I almost cried at how Brandon just treated me. I know I deserved it, but I really hurts when it came from him but right now he would comfort me at a time like this. And the sad thing is I still have a crush on Shawn. I just don't know what to do anymore. 

"Aye sis, can I holla at you for a second" Treshawn asked peeking into my room. "Sure, where Shad" "He left, his momma wanted him home" "Oh, but what's up?" "You bogus as hell" "UGH, not you too" I groaned. "Yes, me too. You know about De' crush on Rashad. Why would you do her like this. That's some foul shit." "Look, I know what I did was bogus but I don't need people to continue to remind me" I said with a attitude. "Aye, calm down with yo attitude. You lucky yo cousin didn't beat yo ass like she should've" He said getting up. "Fuck you mean..." "Don't try to play like you don't know how De' get down....If you was another bitch out here, she would have fought yo ass without any hesitation" "Man, whatever" "Yea, cause you know I'm right" He said leaving out my room. 

A couple minutes later, DeShawn called me and asked if I wanted to go out to get my mind off of things and I did. I needed a break for a couple of hours from this guilt that I have. I need to be free. 

"So what you wanna do?" DeShawn asked as he pulled off in his car. "Ooo, let's go see Incredibles 2" I suggested. "Okay" He chuckled while driving to the movies. We watched the movie and went to Shark's and got us some fish and we decided to chill at the park for a little bit while we eat our food. 

"So, what's been on your mind?" He asked. "Why you asked that?" "Because you've been sitting here looking like you killed someone." "What's up?" "I just got a lot going on and I don't wanna tal-" I felt my phone vibrate and seen Rashad text me. I just ignored it, I'll text him when I get home. "Yea, I don't wanna talk about it" "Oh ok, that's cool." "Yea, so what's been up with you?" "Nun much, chilling" He said nonchalant. "Aye, you wanna know something" "What's up" He said curious. "You look just like Tupac" I said widening my eyes. He laughed "Oh my God, not you too" "What?" "Kids at my school called my Tupac and shit as if I was actually him" "Well, can you blame them" "Man, whatever" He laughed. "Thanks" I blurted out. "For what?" He asked confused. "For taking my mind off things for awhile..I needed it" "No problem" He smiled. "Ready to go" He asked standing up. "Yea" I said and we walked to his car. 

"Thanks again Shawn" I said as he pulled up. "No problem....again" He said chuckling as I giggled. "Well, I'll talk to you tomorrow" I said as I got out the car. "Ok...I'll text you when I get home" He yelled out the window. "Oh yea, please so I'll know that you're safe" "Ok....cool." He said as he pulled off. I went straight to my room and made sure I texted Rashad back before I went to take a shower. Once I got out the shower, I saw Shawn's text saying he made it. I texted him goodnight and I did the same to Rashad. 

Lord, what the hell is going on with my whole group right now?

Damn, Brielle is now...Pimpdaddy Bri. LOL