Chapter 8

Rashad~

KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK

"UGHHHHHH, who the fuck is at the door"I groaned. I just woke up from my good ass sleep. I checked the clock and see that it is 11.30. Briella, Brandon, and DeAnna still in school....so who the fuck at my door? Maybe I'm just tweaking cause I did smoke a fat ass blunt before I went to sleep. Lemme just go back to sl-

KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK

"WHO IS IT?" I yelled as I walked to the door. "Post office" I opened the door...and see the bitch ass nigga. "Yo, you got some nerve coming to my house. What you want...cause I was in the middle of a good ass slumber. Sooo..." "Goodmorning to you too, but I just wanted to give you something and hopefully it can solve what ever it is we have between us." He gave me a box with a note on it. I looked at it skeptically and looked back at him. "I still don't trust yo bean head ass...but imma take it because I know if I don't you won't let me get back to my beauty sleep. Bye".Before he even got the chance to say it back I slammed the door. "Man, what the hell this nigga got in here anyway....." I opened the box and seen a knife with a note saying:

Next time you snake on me,it will end with someone dying...

-D

Did this nigga just threaten me? It's ok because when I see that nigga again, I will check his ass. This is why I don't want Briella bean head ass to hang around him, but she never listen....

Briella~

"Yo, Briella!" I heard Darrin yell. "Yes,Darrin?" I sighed. "I just wanted to let you know in person that Sakori and I are in the talking phase and we are gradually going to probably, maybe start dating." He said with confidence. "Boy, I don't give a fuck"I chuckled, "Baby, you know you do...but it's ok because you know you're my forever girl,my day 1, my everythi-" "Boy shut the fuck" I laughed. "Nah, but I just want to say thanks for telling me about Sakori, she really helping me from my hoe phase." "Awnnn, Thanks D." "Yea, but do you have anybody that, ya know, need they ass beat?" "What they need they ass beat for?" "Because they're dating you"He said in a 'duh' tone. "Boy no, but it is someone I'm feeling and I hope they're feeling me too." "Who?" "This senior, he's a new boy" "Do Brandon and Rashad know?" "Fuck I'm telling them for?" "Because you know how they get, especially Rashad." "They'll be ok" "Yea, ight. But I'll talk to you later, I see bae coming" He said walking to Sakori as I laughed. 

I walked out of the car from the school and drove to Applebees. On my way to Applebees, I called Rashad and told him to meet me at Applebee because I wanted to repair our relationsip and get it back to how it was. I went in and sat down at a booth while I was waiting on Rashad. Once Rashad came I waved him to the table I was at.

"Hey Shady!" "Hey Bri Bri!" He said with a chuckle. "I wanted us to meet up at Applebees because one, a bitch is hungry" I laughed, "and two, I miss you. I feel like after that situation with DeShawn, we both felt like we needed to give each other some space." "Yea...I somewhat distanced myself from you for a lil bit because that hurt me when I saw you just instantly take his side and you've only known him for some odd days. I've known you since the 3rd grade, Bri...I would always take your side over anybody in this world, except for my momma."He said with a disappointing face....This is literally breaking my heart. "I know Rashad, and I'm so sorry that I did you that dirty. I just let my lil crush on him get in the way of our relationship and that's not what I'm supposed to do." "Yea, and I'm sorry for talking to you like you some random nigga off the street, it's just he said something that was really disrespectful and you know how I am when it comes to people being disrespectful to me." "Yea...I know." "Well, let's get sum' to eat, I know yo lil ass starving" He joked. "Oh shut up." I laughed. "I love you, besto. I said with a smile. "I lover you too, bestie." He said with a weird looking face, but tried to brush it off by chuckling.

I'm glad we're back on track.....hopefully we don't get caught into no more drama. 

De'Anna~

Since Briella and Rashad are working on patching up their friendship, Brandon and I decided to hang out since we have nothing to do. 

"What's good Dee" Brandon said excitedly. "What's good B" I said in the same tone. "Yo, I think it's cool that we finally get the chance to chill with each other for once, ya know?" "Yea... hopefully we will get to know each other even more. It's weird how we hang in the same group since I moved here in 8th grade and we never really talked to each other." I said as I started to reminisce to the time I first moved back to Chicago. "Yea, but why did your family move from Chicago to Atlanta then back to Chicago? If you don't mind me asking?" He said curiously. "My parents had a good job opportunity then, my grandmother got really sick and we had to hurry back and take care of her." "Oh" "Yea, but I like your new car though... I always loved the Dodge Charger cars. I always call them sexy." I was trying to change the subject. "Thanks, I was saving up my money for a long ass time and when I counted it up, I was able to afford this. I was getting tired of asking Briella for rides." "Yea, I know..." I said understanding. 

"Yea, but what made you have this big crush on Rashad?" He said chuckling a little bit. "Well to start off... he is gorgeous, to me, and I love how caring he is and he shows it through tough love. I've always liked guys who seemed hard,ya know?" I said smiling hard. "Yea" "Yea, and it used to hurt me really bad when he would always tell me that he sees me as a sister, but I got over it and just showed my affection in a joking manner." "Yea, and I low-key be peeping him flirting with you..." He said. "I KNOW RIGHT" I said dramatically. Brandon laughed. "But, I try to not think much on it because I know he a lil hoe..." "Yea...." He chuckled. 

"So, what you wanna do?" He asked. "Let's go see Black Panther and go out to eat. And after that we can try to meet up with Briella and Rashad." "Sounds like a plan."

Hopefully this goes great.

Since, I haven't uploaded in a long time....I will upload my new book today!!!!!