Prologue Pt.2

August 31, 2000

Briella~

It's Been A Week Since School Started And I'm Not Excited Anymore...The Same Little Boy Who Talked About Me Continues To Do The Same Thing To This Day. I Told My Mommy But She Said Don't Let It Get To Me But Everyday His Teases Get Worse And I Try Not To Say Anything But Its Hard.

"Briella!" "Yes!" "Its Time To Go!" "Ok!" When We Pulled Up To The School I Quickly Caught An Attitude and I guess my mom saw it. "Look I Know you don't want to deal with the boy but you have to face your problems sometimes if it happens for another week I will come up here Myself and ask for a meeting ok?" "Ok,Bye mommy I love you!" "Love you too!"

I Sat At My Desk and Didn't say anything, then Brandon came and my happiness Went up a little. "Hey Brandon!" "Hey Briella!" "Are you ok? You know with the situation?" "Yes I Will Try to keep my cool With Him"

As I Said That Here He Comes"Here Is Cootie Girl, Cootie Girl Don't You Have Something For Us?" "What Would I Have For You?" "Umm...Cooties Duh Isn't That Your Name Or Should I Call U Stupid Girl" When He Said That That's When I Had And Decided To Go Off.... "Listen Here U Little Dookie Head Go Somewhere With Your Life....Always Making fun Of Me what Do You Wanna Be Like Me Cause You Obviously Do! Why won't u just leave me alone?!" That's When Ms.Collins Came,"Both of you to the principal's office Now!"

We Got To The Principal Office And He Knew What Happened And He Made Us Talk About It. "Look U Can't Make Me Talk To Cootie Girl" "Yes I Can And You Will" "Well I Guess You Will Have To Make Me Then" "Ok If You Don't Apologize I Will Give U A One Day Out Of School Suspension" "Fine Umm What's Your Name?" "Its Briella" "Well Briella I'm Sorry For Calling You Cootie Girl...Do You Forgive Me?" I Sat There For A Moment Deciding if I Should...."Yes I Forgive You" "Can We Be Friends...I Only Tease You To Get Many People To Like Me But When I See Your Friendship With Brandon I Get Jealous And It Makes Me Want To Tease You Even More So Can I Be Friends With You Guys?" "Sure!"

Ever Since Then We Have Been Best Friends Until Feelings Came.....