The Explanation Of The Book

Hi Guys!!!!!!

I just want to explain the time frame of where we are in the book because I think that the way I wrote it, it would be confusing.

So, right now we are 3 months into the school year, so that means that it is November right now. 

DeShawn transferred to the school around late October/early November. 

Briella  low-key has a crush on DeShawn.

DeShawn just want to fuck but Rashad doesn't know that. 

Rashad is the way he is over Briella because he is afraid of feeling the same way he felt when he lost his sister, Zendaya.....He felt like he failed at protecting her and he don't want to make the same mistake because Briella is the closest thing to his sister, but that's how he feel right now

DeAnna has her crush on Rashad. 

Rashad doesn't see her that way..if they weren't so close he probably would just use her for some pussy but he love her too much to do that. 

Brandon is just chilling right now, but best believe he'll be in some type of drama later on in the book. 

But now that I think I have gotten my explanation out.......

I will tell you guys that......

Soon I am publishing a new book. It will be a 90s book called.....

Dangerous

I hopefully will be proud of the book because I will be branching off into something new. 

But thank you guys for reading and I will be updating soon hopefully, depending on my schedule.

Anyways......

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!