Chapter 9

Brandon~

So, the group is back to the way it was ever since Briella and Rashad had their little hang out time. I think after they had their little time together, they became close. But I ain't tripping, cause me and Dee became closer too after our little hang out time. She became the little sister that I always wanted. We started hanging out together even more and we go to each other about almost everything. I take it back...the group isn't back to what it was, it's even better! But I got this iffy feeling towards Shawn though. I have a feeling that he gon fuck something up... Imma talk to Rashad about it later. 

"Yo, wassup Brandon!"

Speaking of the devil......

"What's good DeShawn?" I sighed. "Nothing much, but have you seen Rashad?" He asked looking around. "Nah, why?"I asked curious. "Cause I had to talk to him privately about some....business"  He said suspiciously. "Mmm, Nah I ain't seen him but once I do I'll let him know you lookin' for him." "Ight, thanks bro" He tried to shake my hand but I looked at it. "Ok?" I weirdly said. "I'll talk to you later." "Yea..." I said as he walked away.

As soon as he walked away, Rashad came up to me.

"Aye, why was that nigga talking to you?" "He lookin' for you" "For me? Why?" "I don't even know but I told him I didn't know where you were" "Thanks for covering up"He patted my shoulder. "Nah bro, I truly didn't know where you were." I chuckled. "Oh yea....I did just get here, didn't I?" He laughed. "Yea..." I laughed. "But what did he want with me?" "He said he had to talk about some business with you or something....I don't know..." "Fuck he wanna to me for? He know I don't like him...Shidd after that ass whopping he got he shouldn't want to talk to me" "I swear" I laughed. "Wait....I know why that nigga want to talk to me" "Why?" "The day after we was suspended he went to my house and gave me a "gift" and in the "gift" it was a threat. I was supposed to talk to him anyway." "Well he went that way" I pointed in the direction he walked to. "Cool" He said as he walked in that direction.

Rashad~

I was walking for a good 2 minutes before I saw DeShawn.

"Aye!" I said to catch his attention. "You looking for me?" "Yep....did you open up the gift?" He said walking up to me. "Yea...but you didn't have to give me anything. You could have just said to my face....I mean, you was at my house delivering the gift weren't you?" "Yea, but I'm a gentleman....I like to give ladies a gift" He laughed. "Nigga do I look like a female?" "Nahh you look like a bitch" He chuckled "You know I really hate you, but I like your confidence. I mean, you got yo ass beat by ME and you still coming up to me talkin' hella shit....I love that" "I know...I learned that from your sister." He smirked. I cleared my throat...."You know what I'm just going to walk to class because the bell is about to ring and to keep myself from getting another suspension." I said as I walked away. "BYE PUSSY" He yelled laughing.

Wait till the motherfucking school year ends. 

Treshawn~

Jonathan, Darrin, and I just walked into school. As soon as we got in the building the bell rang indicating that it's time for students to leave out of the class that they were in. 

I saw a cute girl walking past and I asked her what class period is it now. 

"Excuse me!" I yelled out and she turned around. "Yes?" She said. "What's your name?" "Maia" "Well, Maia, what class period are we going to now?" "4th" "DAMNNNNN" Darrin laughed. "Shidd we gotta stop smokin' before school"Johnathan said. Maia laughed. "Well I have to get to class....so bye" "Bye Maia" I said flirtatiously as she giggled walking away. "Ooooo shorty gotta poke" Johnathan said looking at her ass. "Chill....that's mine" I said seriously. "Ooooo Mr.Cool's not so cool anymore" Darrin snickered. "Let's go to class" I laughed as we parted ways so we can go to our classes. 

I walked into class and guess who was in my class.....

MAIA BRO  

Whole time my future babymama been in my class and I never noticed her.

"Hey Maia" I said sitting next to her. "Oh, you have this class too?" "Damn, you never noticed me....I'm so hurt" I said with a pretend hurt face. "I'm sorry, I just stay focused on my work I wouldn't know if you're in my class unless we had projects together" She said with sympathy. "It's ok....I didn't know you were in here neither" I chuckled. "Wow" She laughed "But what is your name?" "Treshawn" "OK, well nice to meet you Treshawn" I chuckled "Nice to meet you too, Maia" 

Briella~

So De'Anna and I were walking to lunch talking about boys until she asked this very dumb but hard question.....

"So if you had to choose to date between Rashad and Brandon, who would it be?" "Um...." I stared off "It would be great to date either of them because Brandon is a sweetheart, he seem like he would do anything for you after asking him just once and he seems like with him the sex would be sweet and gentle all the time, and Rashad he seems rough but once you date him, he'll treat you like a princess but it'll take a lot in order for him to spoil you,though. I believe with Rashad...he'll mostly give rough sex and it be a rare thing for gentle sex...but what about you?" 

"You know my man will always be Rashad" She said with a 'duh' tone. "Bitch just answer the question" I laughed. "Well, even though I'm highly attracted to Rashad and some part of his personality....if Rashad had some of Brandon's personality, I would be attracted to him even more...honestly" "What Rashad a lil too rough for you?" "Bitch please, you know I like 'em rough" She said with her tough out. "Get the fuck on witcho nasty ass" I laughed. 

"So, how would you react if one of them said they wanted to be with you?"De'Anna asked. "I probably would say to Brandon that if I felt the same way, I would go with him" "Opppp, Dead ass?" "Deadass" I seriously said. "Well what about Rashad" "No, because one you like him and two he's too rough for my liking" 

After I said that De bussed out laughing like something was really funny

"What?" i asked curious. "You are really gentle" She chuckled. "Ok, a lot of people find that adorable." "Yea, ok bitch. Hopefully someone breaks you out of that shell of yours"

Yea hopefully......