Introduction

Dance With Me

This is your story.

This is a story about hardships and coping - it comes in many forms to others but to you, both came in the form of dancing.

It was all you knew and Juilliard had always been your goal.

But was it really? - you constantly asked yourself that question and many times it went ignored.

In the middle of your crucial audition preparations however, you happen to win an opportunity to join BTS (방탄소년단) on their tour.

How lucky right?

There was just one thing though...

You couldn't stand being around superficial Idols because they were all the same...so what made BTS different?

Unfortunately for you, BigHit made you an offer that you just couldn't refuse...

************************

Never would you have thought that you'd end up enjoying how your muscles ached after a gruesome practice, or how your heart pumped when you performed in front of an audience but it just did.

Now your whole life was revolved around it and your days were spent practicing or developing your own unique dancing style and choreography.

You're stubborn, sarcastic, witty and most of all, full of secrets but you soon realize that you're not the only one who's hiding something dark...

Read on as the boys eventually break down all your walls in adventures that goes beyond what you see on screen.

Could this tour perhaps change your life as well as theirs?

And what happens when things don't go as planned either and your past comes back to haunt you.

Find out how and why, as you experience all the different personalities and situations with every member.

Genre:
Comedy
Angst
Mystery
Crime
Family

There is swearing involved, so if you're uncomfortable with that I'm terribly sorry 😞

Kim Taehyung 김태형Kim Seokjin 김석진Jung Hoseok 정호석Jeon Jungkook 전정국Min Yoongi 민윤기Park Jimin 박지민Kim Namjoon 김남준

Kim Taehyung 김태형
Kim Seokjin 김석진
Jung Hoseok 정호석
Jeon Jungkook 전정국
Min Yoongi 민윤기
Park Jimin 박지민
Kim Namjoon 김남준