(17) Dance With Me

".../N..."

"..Y/N!!..."

"야! 일어나! (Ya! Wake up!)"

You grimace at the sharp pain that lanced through your head and tentatively grasp your throbbing head in pain while groaning.

A voice interrupts you and you feel yourself get dragged gently on someone's lap.

"Y/N! You're awake! I- d-don't move. I called the others. They'll be here soon..." Chim whispers, flustered, and you see his eyes widening in panic.

Lifting your shaky hands, you see it stained in blood and you start to feel nauseous as black spots appear across your vision.

Chim grits his teeth. "Dammit...this wasn't supposed to happen..." he mumbles and you frown guiltily because this was all your fault.

You tried to speak, but you just felt so groggy and tired so you slowly shut your eyes, wanting to rest for just a couple of seconds.

"Y/N?...no! Don't close your eyes, just look at me okay? Everyone's going to be here in a second so stay with me!" He shouts desperately and you scowl annoyedly, unable to fully concentrate on his words.

You just really wanted to take a nap and get rid of the intensifying ringing in your ear but Chim was mouthing something to you.

What was it?...

It was too much for you to take in, and you black out once more.

———————————————

"...severe concussion..."

"...home...dangerous...to-"

The voices get clearer the more you start to wake up and your fingers twitch but your eyes were still shut as you tried to grasp where you were and what was happening.

You take a deep breath and recoiled slightly at the overwhelming smell of antiseptic while scrunching your eyes tighter at the bright light that seeped through your closed eyelids.

The sound of the steady beeping from a monitor makes you realize where you were.

A hospital

"...and I'm telling you it's too dangerous now!" You hear Yoongi shout and someone hisses.

"She can't go back now...we're in the middle of our tour and she's too far from home to travel by herself..." Namjoon responds.

Jin pipes up now. "Her Ex can get to her more easily back at home than if she stayed with us too..." he points out and Yoongi growls.

"Well we're doing a shitty job at keeping her safe!" He says angrily, taking his frustration out on everyone in the room.

"Hyung...you're going to wake her up..." Kook mumbles and you hear Yoongi 'tch' before he lowered his voice.

"...This needs to be taken care of now...if it really is one of the girls we really need to figure out who it is..." Hobi states and everyone frowns but agreed.

"It's been a couple of days already though and we couldn't do anything because we had to go through with the concert last night, not to mention that we're already behind schedule too. We need to leave today in order to make it in time to the next venue so what do we do..." Tae mentions and now everyone groans.

You heard enough. You decided to 'wake up' now and slowly opened your eyes but struggled to sit up.

Chim was the first to notice. "Y/N?..." he whispers hopefully and you smile, but it probably looked like a grimace.