(6) Dance With Me

"WOW GUYS ISN'T THIS FRIED CHICKEN JUST DIVINE?" Jungkook says in an exaggeratedly loud voice while munching on his drumstick.

"응, 너무 맛있어~~ ㅋㅋ 단무지 줘봐 꾹이야 (Yep, it's really good~~ Pass me the pickled radish Kookie-ya)" Jimin said, just as happily, in response.

Everyone was enjoying their meal while your team laid on the floor, grumbling in hunger.

Tae sat up. "Hehe guys... I'm sorry?" Tae said with a sheepish smile.

Everyone proceeded to shoot him an unamused look which quickly shut him up.

EARLIER

The moment the card dropped, Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a grin.

"Hyung, remember that video I showed you on my phone earlier? The one with the rabbits?" he asked.

Taehyung furrowed his brow thoughtfully for a couple seconds as he tried to recall what Kook meant.

He then suddenly burst out in laughter.

"...Oh shit" He swore as his hands covered his lips and his eyes widened.

Everyone's mouth dropped open in disbelief because of how quickly the game ended.

PRESENT

Taehyung pouted. "Guuuys come on, it really was a funny video though" He said and shook your arms childishly.

You broke out into a small smile, not really annoyed but more amused.

Namjoon flailed in his place. "Only you Tae, only you..." he said while faking a cry.

Jin perked up at that and reached out to Namjoon, holding a drumstick in the air for him to take.

Namjoon, completely touched by his Hyung's kindness, moved to grab the piece with a touched smile.

"Hyung, you're the best I can't believe you wo-"

Jin then draws his arm back and takes a huge bite out of the chicken and turns back to his team.

"-uld be this cruel, you bastard of a human. NEXT TIME WE WIN I WON'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING" Namjoon finished dramatically with an offended look.

Everyone on the other team high fived the oldest member. You suddenly get an idea and so you whisper to your team about the plan, making them nod enthusiastically.

A couple minutes later, you guys were ready.

Hoseok stands, approaches the other team and distracts them together with Taehyung, who goes straight for Kookie and Chim while Yuri went for the girls.

Namjoon was going to be the decoy and pretend to make it obvious that he was trying to steal some food, while you were going to be the one that actually grabbed it.

"But what do we do after you grab the chicken?" Yuri asked earlier with a curious glance.

You smiled wryly. "We run. We run like hell and lock the door to one of the rooms" you responded, looking everyone dead in the eye as if you guys were planning for war.

They were doing a great job so far with the distraction and then you saw Namjoon make his obvious attempt, which Jimin caught just as planned.

He gasped. "GUYS! Hyung is taking our food! Stop him!" He shouted while pointing his fingers.

And in the chaos that followed, no one noticed you grab the two baskets and cackle like a maniac.

You quietly tiptoed to the door and then shouted. "It's a revolution! It's time to overpower the corrupt system!" you said with a war cry.

The other teams jaw dropped as they realized they had been fooled and that's when you and your team break for the run.

You pass the baskets to Hoseok because he was faster and he managed to get behind the door to the other room, urging you all to hurry. However, from the corner of your eyes you saw Yuri lagging behind slightly, so you run back and wait for her until she caught up to you and then ran behind her so she didn't fall behind.

Unfortunately that's when you tripped on a piece of cutlery lying on the floor.

It felt like everything that happened next was in slow motion and you watched as your team's face changed to one of horror as Yuri finally made it behind the door.

You lost your breath when you landed on the floor with a 'thud'. "CLOSE IT! GO ON WITHOUT ME, I WON'T MAKE IT!" You shouted out dramatically on the floor, pretending as if you had been shot.

They faked a tear and Tae sniffled.

"Your sacrifice won't be taken for granted Y/N...." He whispered as he closed the door slowly and locked it with a firm click

"GRAB HER" the other team shouted and you sigh, wishing that you at least had gotten a bite of the food before you gave the entire thing away.

You're suddenly hoisted off the ground and they drag you towards a chair, forcing you to sit down with a scowl.

You smile sweetly. "So, is there something wrong?" you asked innocently, feigning ignorance.

"Get it back." Jin simply said.

You pretended to think over that for a second. "No can do, officer" you responded back smartly.

M smiled at you wickedly and the smile was quickly wiped off your face as you started to grow wary.

She predatorily approached you. "Hmm, I wonder if Y/N is ticklish?..." she asked evilly.

You look at her as if she betrayed you and she only shrugged back. "Shouldn't have taken our chicken, Y/N" she casually stated.

Jimin smiled at you maniacally as he slowly approached while Kook made sure you wouldn't move.

His hand was inches away from your stomach and you wriggled in panic.

"WAIT!" you screamed, making him pause.

You laughed nervously. "Let's come to an agreement here..." you started off diplomatically and sighed in relief when you saw that they were all listening.

"...If you keep me here, you won't get any chicken but if you take me back to the other room, I can bargain for the food and we can all share. Deal?" you offered.

They seemed to think about it for a couple of minutes until Jin spoke up "I don't know if we can trust her guys. She did have us all fooled earlier..." he pointed out and looked at you suspiciously.

You gave him the best puppy eyes that you could, seeing his defenses waver slightly and you chuckled.

"I want the damn chicken too" you admitted with a growl.

That seemed to have done it for the others.

————————————————

Hi Loves! I updated earlier this time because I couldn't sleep 😅😅

Hope you liked this chapter!

What was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done for food? 🤔

See you soon 💋