(9) Dance With Me

"Shhhh, shut up she's sleeping"

"You're the one who knocked her chair over!"

"You pushed me first!"

You groggily wake up, wondering what was going on. You're lying on your bed, blankets pulled over you and you snort, now realizing that you must've fallen asleep on Yoongi after your earlier admittance.

Looking towards your door, you see Namjoon and Jin arguing quietly -or what they must have assumed was quiet- and you cough loudly. Their heads snap towards you like deer's caught in the headlights and you look back amused.

"Sorry Y/N, we just came to check up on you. Yoon said you were tired and you left to take a nap" Jin says embarrassedly.

You smile, touched at their concern.

Stretching with a loud yawn, you tell them both that you feel much better, sincerely meaning it.

"Good, cause you're going to have to get ready, we just arrived." Namjoon says matter-of-factly.

"Arrived?" you ask

"Yeah at the hotel near our concert hall for tomorrow" Jin answers

Nodding your head in understanding, you let them know you'll be out shortly. They hand you a beanie, pair of sunglasses and a black mask and you look down at the items inquiringly.

You raise your brows and Namjoon only shakes his head. "Trust me... you'll need it" he mumbled.

Slowly nodding, you accept the items, and they leave your room, giving you some privacy.

"Tae and Chim could learn from them" you muttered under your breath before putting everything on.

———————————————–

"Is this really necessary?" You hear Yerin asks unsurely when you walk into the common room.

She's holding onto the same items you were wearing, everyone else already wearing them too.

"You really won't want to go out without it" Chim responds back dramatically.

He looks up and sees you, a smile coming up on his face as he runs over and gives you a crushing hug. "Did you get enough sleep?" he asks "I guess Tae and I shouldn't have kept you up so late last night" he adds on cheekily.

Immediately Tae's eyes widen and everyone else shoots them both a glare. "What did you just say...?" Namjoon asks threateningly.

Chim freezes, when he realized how everyone interpreted what he said.
"Wait... Guys, that's not what I meant... I me-" Yoongi walks up to him cracking his knuckles threateningly, effectively cutting him off.

Jimin mouths to you "help me" pouting at you pitifully

And you sigh but tell everyone he was just kidding.

They let it drop immediately after that.

"Wait so if Y/N says nothing happened you believe her, but when I say it I almost get beaten up?" he asks skeptically
Jungkook shoots him a dry look.

"Hyung... really, did you forget who you were?" he laughs at the glare Jimin shoots him and then dodges the kick aimed his way.

"Alright children, you can fight once we actually make it inside the hotel; that is, if we actually make it..." Jin says ominously 
The boys nod just as seriously. M looks around wondering why they were all being so dramatic

"How bad could it possibly be?" She asks hypothetically with a haughty laugh

———————————————–