(1) Dance With Me

And the first chapter is up! Enjoy!
If there's anything I missed out when editing, comment on it and I'll fix it

————————————————

You pant heavily on the wooden floors of the practice room and take huge gulps from your water bottle, relishing the cool liquid in your parched throat.

This practice was intense, but you had to push yourself far past your limits in order to apply to Juilliard, your dream university, next year. 

You think about how many hours you spent polishing different routines and finally feel the long overdue exhaustion wash across you.

Finally deciding that you've rested enough, you stand up and stretch, ready to resume practice only to then hear your phone ring.

You glance at it but it's an unknown number so you ignore it and resume.

A couple of hours later, you decide to wrap it up for the day and after making sure everything was switched off, you get ready to leave.

Again, you check your phone only to see 7 missed calls from the same number.

Your phone rings again but this time you pick up.

"Hi is this Y/N?"

You paused at the unfamiliar voice but quickly responded. "Uhm, yeah can I ask who's speaking?"

"Hi! I'm a representative from BigHit Entertainment and I'm calling to let you know that you have just won a place, along with 3 other women, to join BTS on their upcoming tour! Congratulations!"

You snort in indignation "yeah right, even if this was true I wouldn't go..." you thought wryly.

As you laughed dryly, you shouldered your backpack and locked the studio behind you. "Haha. Very funny, try messing with another girl."

You shouldn't have been this rude, but first of all, this was clearly a prank, and secondly your prior experience with idol groups had you doubting that these guys would be different anyways if this was true.

Sure you listened to their music, a lot of their material you used in your own choreography, and you knew each member by heart from watching them on screen, but that was the point. Whoever they were on screen and off screen weren't the same and you'd rather not get your hopes crushed like before...

You were about to end the call but the representative stops you.

"Wait! I know this sounds fake but don't hang up. I'm not lying; I have all your personal details enlisted."

She states your date of birth, current address and other details that strangers shouldn't have known and you falter.

"What?... How?..." you thought, bewildered.

You shook your head in denial. "Look I don't know how you got my personal file but I didn't do any signing up so this must be a mistake. Find someone else oka-"

She cut you off. "Before you hang up consider this. In your file it states that you are applying for Juilliard. If you joined the tour, you'll be travelling with one of the world's most famous Idol groups; all information which you can add on your resume. In addition to this, our directors and choreographers will be travelling as well and by the end of the tour, we'll even write your recommendation letter."

This time you pause, eyes widening in disbelief. This changed everything for you because there was nothing you wouldn't do to increase your chances of getting in, if only slightly.