(8) Dance With Me

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ughhhh.

You groan and lift your hand up, your eyes still closed as you blindly reached for your phone to shut off the sound of death. You nudged something warm with your hand however, after successfully turning it off.

"Wha-" you think sleepily and rubbed your hands around it even more with a frown, trying to figure out what it was.

Now that you were more awake, you realized you were being stupid and opened your eyes, squinting annoyedly at the bright light that attacked you.

When everything cleared up, your bleary eyes widened in alarm and you were met with a sculptured abdominal surface that your hand was casually rubbing against. Your eyes trailed further upwards and you see a sleeping Jimin.

"WHAT THE FU-" you scream, trying to sit up but cut yourself off when you realized that there was an arm wrapped around your waist.

Feeling your mouth twitch -a sign of your steadily increasing anger- you turn your head only to see a sleeping Taehyung who was drooling with a content expression on his face.

Everyone else was woken up that morning to the sound of a high pitched scream.

————————————————

You hum to yourself happily, as you take another bite of the pancakes Jin made for breakfast.

Looking up, you see a sulking Tae and Chim who were both rubbing their heads in pain as they pouted.

The others looked back and forth between you three, trying to figure out what happened but you just shrug in response and go back to digging in.

"It was too cold on the floor..." Chim muttered to himself while Tae nodded in agreement.

You shot them a feral smile.

"What was that?" you asked pleasantly but your eyes told a different story.

"...Nothing" he muttered back with a scowl.

That's what I thought

You noticed that both Yoongi and Namjoon were talking to each other casually and you were glad that they sorted their problems out.

Yoongi makes eye contact with you and gives you a small genuine smile while mouthing thank you

After breakfast, the bus takes off and all 11 of you hang out in one area. The trip would take around 5 hours and as you would later say, was totally uneventful.

Or as totally uneventful as it could have been with 7 of the world's most charismatic men; men who transformed into little children when playing UNO.

"UNO, LOSERS!" Hoseok screamed, holding one card in his hand and then he stood up to do his weird dance.

You mentally sweat drop, as do the others.

You girls decided to sit this game out when you realized that playing UNO with BTS was more life endangering than you had initially imagined.

The other member's grumbled in response to Hoseok's gibe as they continued to place cards down. The color of the game so far was still on green, making Hoseok even happier when he looked down at his last card; a green 7.

For the first time ever, he could finally see himself winning.

He looked to his right to see whose turn it was but Yoongi smiled wickedly at him while slowly dropping his card down.