(20) Dance With Me

You had run off, disappearing quite quickly and the two stood frozen in their spot unable to fathom the idea that you had caught them.

Nobody was supposed to know that they were out tonight so how did you end up knowing the exact time and place they would here?

It didn't make sense...

"Guess you guys should fix this mess hm?" Your Ex said out loud with a triumphant smirk, interrupting the two's thoughts.

Yoongi froze in realization. It had hit him right at that moment that they were both set up from the start. The fact that you showed up and saw everything proved his doubt. He did find it strange how your Ex kept goading them into admitting their betrayal earlier.

He now knew why.

Yoongi snarled and faced Him. "You son of a- YOU MADE SURE SHE WOULD BE HERE WATCHING THE DEAL TAKE PLACE!" He shouted angrily and Joon growled, now also understanding what had happened.

He faced your Ex stiffly. "You asshole...you wanted her to think we were the ones helping you get to her this entire time! Fuck! That's why the pictures...you..." Joon growls and Yoongi froze unsure of what Namjoon meant.

"What do you mean?..." Yoon asked dangerously slow and Joon sends an icy glare to the conceited man who was so obviously gloating at them.

Joon gave Yoongi a look. "I...after the bastard signed the contract he asked for two things...pictures of Y/N and cash so that he could leave for good. He threatened to disappear without a trace and come back one day to torment her again if I didn't agree to those terms...shit..I..." Joon explained, upset that he didn't put the two together, and Yoon inhaled sharply.

He laughed darkly at the two and clapped slowly. "You're right. It's about time you two figured it out. After you found me and offered that deal, I couldn't just let everything go without punishing my Y/N one last time you see?" He explains gleefully and Joon sneers at him.

Namjoon's body was tensed up, barely able to restrain his anger about the deceit. "You fucker...our company was willing to drop all future charges if you had just agreed to the terms and completely disappeared and cut yourself from her life... And yet you decided to screw your chances up to continue hurting her out of spite?! You're the lowest of all scumbags" Joon spits out but it seemed that He was unaffected by Namjoon's words.

"You really thought it would be that easy? That I'd just let her go after she left me like that?" He asked, letting out a bitter laugh. "Not a chance in hell...but it did catch me off guard though..." He trailed off amusedly, making Yoongi frown reluctantly.

"...my plans would've gone by much more smoothly if you dipshits didn't get involved. It amazes me that there's still people who would actually go so far as to go behind her back in order to protect her. Do you really think that Y/N is worthy of any of that? She's worth less than trash and if you didn't get involved, none of you would be in this situation in the first place" He finished with a haughty laugh and Yoon saw red; logic clouded by immense rage.

Namjoon didn't even attempt to try and hold Yoon back as he took one huge stride forward and punched the scumbag straight in the jaw, making him land on the pavement with a hiss.

Joon ignored him and looked down in disgust. "The deal is now off if it wasn't obvious already. You really dug yourself deeper in your grave...We could have done this diplomatically if you had just agreed to legally leave her alone once and for all and stick to your word..." Joon started solemnly and continued with a steely glare; a first from the usually soft spoken leader.