(15) Dance With Me

You grin widely, feeling yourself grow more excited the closer the amusement park got. You press your face against the window of the car, not really paying attention to the active conversation going around you.

This was the first time in almost 5 years that you had the chance to get on rides, especially with your new found friends, and you wanted to make sure nothing would ruin the fun you were going to have today.

The issue of your discovery could wait a couple more hours, because even you didn't have the heart to call Yerin out when everyone was trying to have a good time. Plus, what the boys didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

It seemed that you weren't the only one in a jovial mood because everyone seemed to be buzzing in enthusiasm as well, Hobi being the exception, growing paler every second. You pat him on the back soothingly and he tries to give you a convincing thumbs up, to which you give him a look to. He flinches and gives you a half smile/half cringe and mentally accepts his inevitable fate.

From what you remembered in their older Run BTS episode, Hobi couldn't handle amusements parks as much as the others could.

That and the fact that everyone in the car was teasing him about it probably helped make that obvious as well.

The van soon comes up to a stop, making everyone hop off and stretch, while the film crew started setting up.

When the production crew were discussing the film contents earlier, you think you heard snippets of something involving partnered challenges and flags, making you grin in anticipation. The boys then get called over and briefed about the day and were told that there would be an hour of free time where everyone was allowed to go on the rides that were most interesting, before starting the shoot.

After having been informed about where the staff wanted everyone to regroup later, you all headed straight for the most popular attraction; which also happened to be the scariest one.

"Hyung you good?" Kook asks coyly, as he walked confidently to a fidgeting Hobi who gulps loudly.

"Me?... yeah of course. I'm the hope of the group, the one that keeps everyone in a good mood and there's no way that I- shit is that really how high the damn ride is?" He says with fear, dropping his unabashed act. His eyes widen ridiculously as he continues to look up but was still unable to see the top of the ride.

Taehyung chuckles in delight, shaking Namjoon back and forth in eagerness.

Namjoon hesitates slightly, only now becoming aware of the fact that the ride was a bit more daunting than he had originally thought it to be but because he was not one to admit he wasn't as confident as he thought, he pulls off an aloof front and clears his throat purposefully.

Jin rolls his eyes, knowing the ruse that Namjoon was pulling and how quickly that'd drop once he was actually strapped onto the death machine. Don't get him wrong though, Jin was terrified of the ride as well but at least he wasn't afraid to admit it, unlike the other prideful idiots.

You 'Ooo' in incredulity and feel your heart beat faster; in fear or anticipation you didn't know. Kook runs up to you and throws his arms around your shoulder and you both shoot equal smiles of giddiness at each other and then burst out into laughter, right before he runs off to get ahead in line.

Chim shakes his head at the youngest member and approaches you much more calmly than the maknae did. He had his chest puffed out and a wide smile, but you could hear his shaky breath and nervous laughter and you poke him in the ribs lightly. "Chim are you scared too?' you ask teasingly and he sputters offendedly.

"What?? Of course not Y/N! Who do you think I am?" he asks rhetorically and confidently runs his hand through his hair while striking a self-confident pose.